LSFR 2011 Shirts/Hoodies

Melmack

(Timothy)
Just my 2cents: Take the second one, add "Port Aransas 2011" for the back and call it good. For the front, use the first on but take off the "Jet skis rule" part. Nice and simple but still funny and attention grabbing. IMO that would rock. Then we can put your design up against the other 2-3 designs for a vote.

swapmeet

Brotastic
Ok, The LSFR with nothing under it was kinda boring, so I added the Port Aransas there too.

LSFRfront.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Melmack

(Timothy)
The only thing about the front is that its usually a small simple logo like picture. I guess we could do it much larger to make it more legible. Ether way, looks great.

swapmeet

Brotastic
The only thing about the front is that its usually a small simple logo like picture. I guess we could do it much larger to make it more legible. Ether way, looks great.

I can make it look how ever you like. But when I took off the "Jetski's Rule" it looked really bad.

swapmeet

Brotastic
I'm fine with it the way it is. I figure the front will be 4x4" or so? Center or over left chest. Back will be... I dunno... big. LOL...

It was kind of a joke so if ya'll pick it... hey, awesome!

Melmack

(Timothy)
OK, everyone post up their final entries one more time. Make sure to label the front and back designs. Once we have everyones final design posted, we'll do the vote.

post # 50 for front and and post 102 for the back first picture just my opinions or LSFR 2011 on front in a color and post 50 on the back. Thats what i think.

Peter123

C-Note
I have to do the fronts for my two designs. I'll try to get those done and up tomorrow.

The front for the wanted poster will be a badge with LSFR 2011, and the front for my second design will be the red, white and blue Texas from the design with LSFR 2011.

attachment.php

attachment.php

swapmeet

Brotastic
Peter,
Two things...
1. I actually hope yours wins.
2. They only plan on using 1 color, so the multi color option above won't work from what i've gathered from Melmack.

Jetski do good.

Peter,
Two things...
1. I actually hope yours wins.
2. They only plan on using 1 color, so the multi color option above won't work from what i've gathered from Melmack.

Jetski do good.

not according to the 1st post...

Front logo: One color

Back logo: Red, white, blue and black

Shirt color: I was thinking of doing black this year on the shirts just to change it up. Any Ideas, objections?

Melmack

(Timothy)
Just my thoughts, I like this silly one with a small simple version of what you did. This would go in the center front like this:

LSFRsillyfront2011-1-1.jpg

With this as the back full size

Untitled-3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Melmack

(Timothy)
Red was probably the first color he grabbed in the paint app. If I did it, it woulda been neon orange. He just did it as a joke and it was kinda funny. Some of us liked it so its getting a vote.

Top Bottom