LSFR freeride series or tour?

Melmack

(Timothy)
We definitely need to spread it around. I think we would be good with Texacoma and Lewisville for the north Rides. Its only fair to do a couple up there. Austin is actually pretty centralised and of coarse we do Port A and Crystal because of the surf. That makes 5 rides. That's plenty. We need to iron out the details on Louisville. This is not going to necessarily happen this year. We already have several events going on this summer. I can commit to at least one North ride this year. I think I would prefer Louisville. Next year could probably do 2 no problem. Ideally, we should set our dates far in advance so that everyone could get time off etc. We can use the rest of this season to get ideas on organizing next year. What we need to think of is first where then when. I think LSFR spring and fall are pretty set at late April and October. What about Luisville, Texacoma, and Austin?

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
i have a kinda ride happening the weekend of june 17 At Preston bend Texoma if some-one is intrested pm for details
we have booked approx half the park for some deutsh bags birthday

Melmack

(Timothy)
Geez, i was calling it Texoma then someone said it was Texacoma, so I changed it. I thought I was right. Shoulda trusted my instincts but i cant spell. Anyways, Texoma it is. Thank you P.

I also spellt Lewisville wrong thanks to spell check and It can't figure out how to spell spelt Ither. LMAO

Last edited:

Melmack

(Timothy)
Your right, you come all the way to the beach just to see us right? It has nothing to do with the waves. It must be my sexy belly that draws you down here. :) I simply meant that he had a point about it being a long way to go for a lake. I should have said also that the point of going to Lewisville or Texoma would be for the comradrery and a different riding experience. Plus, you would get a cool sticker to put on your ski and say you did the whole tour.

Top Bottom