Lsfr spring 2012 roll call

So starting a list for whos all coming. Post here if you are coming and I will add your name here.Sorry if names arent typed correctly. Will fix that when I get on the laptop. Also will be trying to post a pin point for the ride spot from google maps on here also.http://maps.yahoo.com/embed#mvt=h&lat=27.79009&lon=-97.087243&zoom=17&trf=0closest station and close to ride spothttp://maps.yahoo.com/embed#mvt=h&l...5858,-97.082388&trf=0&w0=27.793545,-97.087852plan on setting up around marker 30ish i believeBeach launch rules, campfire rules muni code and all the legal stuff:
  • Launch from beach is legal anywhere south of beach access road 1. (Not 1a) I have verified this with county and city police so there is no question on this. See link below for more details.
  • Campfires must be 'contained' and no larger than 3' wide x 3' tall or be by permit. We had small contained fires last year with no hastles by the cops. If someone wants to get a permit, I'll bring a ton of wood.
  • Pit bikes are questionable. I've found no laws about this. Keep it low key and stay off the main road until later and we should be ok.
  • Riding/launching at the jetty is permitted but you must stay 250 ft from shore(This is a good spot to catch tanker and charter boat wakes)
  • Beach parking permit is $12 for riding area, this includes 3 nights camping. Permit can be obtained at local gas stations and retailers.
Great news! I recieved a reply from the Port A Deputy City manager today 2/22/2011:1. Bobob7292. My buddy tyler3. Murdock4. skinnyman5. Martin336. Jeffx27. Teresa8. Amanda9. Brandon10. Boyd 11. Wayne12. Elmer13. Mark14. Dwain15. Holly16. 'kotajoe17. texh20racer18. OnlyFX-119. Cade20. Jason21. TimotaLt22. Collier23. Ike24. Derek25. Stacey26. Maybe Joe27. Dragginblazer28. Smoofers29. Swooperjet30. Liquidforce501031. JeffX2&SX32. The Bober33. Hugh.G.Rekshen34. Blaster babe35. BB9KS2K36. Texan3337. TJLsuperjet38. squarejoel39. sxr72340. Wannaboard41. Melmack wife and kids42. spunky43. Bbyamaha 44.

Last edited:

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
Me, my bro Cade, my cousine Jason, TimotaLT, Collier, Ike, Derek, Stacey, and maybe Joe( only if the waves are nice he says)

Guess I coulda just said the Austin crew

wayne

wannaroll
need a hotel or rental close to the ride spot. i clicked on the links above, the second one acted like it was loading but it never did. i did a search for rentals and hotels, but not sure of the ride spot so i ccould not determine if there is any thing in walking distance of the ride spot.

pretty sure ur on my facebook i could be another lady with a sxr but not sure..... oh well Either way i hope the ride turns out well and everyone is there? with no rain and no a constent 20-30 mph wind like last time.

Last edited:

Texan33

Yacht Wakes Hunter
pretty sure ur on my facebook i could be another lady with a sxr but not sure..... oh well Either way i hope the ride turns out well and everyone is there? with no rain and no a constent 20-30 mph wind like last time.

Ummm.... I'm a guy and "Jenni" is the name of my sxr. I don't have a friend on facebook who has a standup jet ski or is from Kansas if that's what you meant. lol

ok my bad, i read quick and didnt notice you call your ski jenni sorry.... but hope to see u there

Top Bottom