LSP - Ready to Krash?

holygoat

Site Supporter
When I was big into pitbike racing I toyed with the idea of just putting together a "pre upgraded" CRF110 for people because everybody buys them, does the same 6 mods and rides them. I'm gonna figure this is similar, but for a RN superjet.

It cost me around 8-8500 total to build my superfreak. The hull needed some glass work and paint. I had most of the parts already which my total cost included purchase price of the individual components that I paid. Added some new parts as well. This is with a standard ported 735, bpipe, zeel, mag pump etc. I saved a lot of money buying a hull that needed work so if you add in time as money I would be around 10k or so. A 12,500 turn key is possible under right circumstances. Especially if they manufacture parts in house. Also curious to see what they do.

It requires a certain scale of production in order to make anything price efficient. There is only enough world wide demand to keep one small factory running. I know airplanes and boats have suffered the same fate with too many suppliers. It ultimately makes prices much higher.

Top Bottom