Lucas showing the Dasa 1100 power

easyrhino

needs more cowbell.
I think watercraft "Stepup" would be cool. Try to knock down the bar anyway you can. Man make pool wouldn't take much to build. And working a monster boat in a small pool would give the sport the danger it needs to make it in the X-games. LOL

Last edited:

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
I was out riding last week, couple buddies wake boarding 2 at a time... I was hitting there wake and doing backflips over there heads... Was really cool looking down at them...

Then I hopped my ski over the bow, buddy said I cleared the bow by 2-3 ft...

Will take some pics next time

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
I was out riding last week, couple buddies wake boarding 2 at a time... I was hitting there wake and doing backflips over there heads... Was really cool looking down at them...

Then I hopped my ski over the bow, buddy said I cleared the bow by 2-3 ft...

Will take some pics next time

I think there is a warning sticker for that.

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
ya im speechless - the height on those flips is just flat out retarded.

i wish i lived down there - i need backflip training. no one around here is doin' it and hard to push myself to do it...

broke the helmet out last night, but kept psyching myself out... ERRR

fantastic riding and machine josh/lucas!

you mean put more sunscreen and wear a hat!! lol j/k!! BTW, I got sun burn pretty bad too! :(

your boat was fun to ride and I'm sure with a MSD TL and a PFP you will be flipping it with ease! It definetly takes a little getting use to riding with so much power.
I'm use to pinning my throttle all the time with my ski (only a 777 big bore) but the 1100 will launch you into orbit if you do!

my only complaint about the XFS are the footholds...they kept my feet pointing straight when it is more natural to have them on a slight angle pointing outward.

and you can't do hood tricks on it!...yes I said it!!

Amazingly i wasnt too burnt! got an ear infection though from the lake which was agony on the flight back! now i see why josh wears those ear plugs! totally agree with you on the footholds and they make such a difference when trying flips n :):):):) its all about the lucas style soft ass padding!
as for your ski steve i think everyone should have one cause your right hood tricks are fun! and no mater how reliable the big stuff is its always gunna be more money and more ball ache!! im gunna sell the rickter in europe at the end of september so anyone reading this from europe or on this side of the pond who wants a full carbon xfs should hit me up on fredmilne@gmail.com

Top Bottom