Lucky man here!!

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
http://s534.photobucket.com/albums/ee344/crabman90/new x2/?action=view&current=Tbird100.flv
Tbird087.jpg

Tbird088.jpg

Tbird089.jpg

Tbird090.jpg

Tbird091.jpg

Tbird092.jpg

Tbird093.jpg

Tbird094.jpg

Tbird095.jpg

Tbird096.jpg

Tbird097.jpg

Tbird098.jpg

Tbird099.jpg

Tbird079.jpg

Tbird080.jpg

Tbird077.jpg

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
I wish I had the chance to own one. I suppose if I did what George did I would have one too. I just can't bring myself to sell off everything to own one. But hey, I got one number on the Powerball and won three bucks the other day. I just need to get the other 5 and I am calling Bobby for a carbon hull...

Scorn800

Ride for life
whats the specs on that one.....is it new or used???

its gorgeous!

It's Macc old boat.
Scottie Mac bought it as just a hull & built it up this past winter. It's built to spec rules and can be raced in sport spec.

Looks super sick! Good luck with it George!

Last edited:
thanks to all... i just noticed that Crab started this thread, im very happy with my new x2, IT CARVES SO HARD. it is so different than any of my other x2s, ive finally gotten used to it a little bit, it doesn"t highside me anymore(that often)..lol..its funny to see people ride it for the first time, its a different animal thats fo sho.. anyone in my area that wants to check it out, pm me and lets ride.thanks George. special thanks to SCOTTIE MAC. for the ski,JOESUPERJET for tuning it perfect, JONNYX2 for all the help...and CRAB for being my personal cheerleader...........

Top Bottom