Lucky man here!!

db, the only reason im selling a couple x2s, is that i think 6 is to many to ride anyways,and my wife wants a gen2 x2 after ridding mine, so my old x2s wont get ridden much after that, so someone else should have them, ive already sold my 92 orange x2 for 3000.00, thats pretty good wip for an old x2... peace out..........

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Heck yeah! I wish I could cash out all my stuff. Well I would proba just keep all the cool unique parts and send them all to Trinity and have a sweet 1100 ZXi powered 800 style X2 built. We all know I am too slow when it comes to builds... lol

thanks to all... i just noticed that Crab started this thread, im very happy with my new x2, IT CARVES SO HARD. it is so different than any of my other x2s, ive finally gotten used to it a little bit, it doesn"t highside me anymore(that often)..lol..its funny to see people ride it for the first time, its a different animal thats fo sho.. anyone in my area that wants to check it out, pm me and lets ride.thanks George. special thanks to SCOTTIE MAC. for the ski,JOESUPERJET for tuning it perfect, JONNYX2 for all the help...and CRAB for being my personal cheerleader...........
yep took me awhile to get over high siding my one as well.(still do occasionally ). they are a heap off fun to ride and dam fun in the surf. ski looks great i like to complete black look on the new x2

Tbird087.jpg

crab what rear bumper is that on your silverado im looking for a bumper for my truck right now and i love that one u got

Big Kahuna

Administrator
db, the only reason im selling a couple x2s, is that i think 6 is to many to ride anyways,and my wife wants a gen2 x2 after ridding mine, so my old x2s wont get ridden much after that, so someone else should have them, ive already sold my 92 orange x2 for 3000.00, thats pretty good wip for an old x2... peace out..........

I believe there are a few 2006 X-2's in Texas, search for Jetskier0. I think he is selling some.

yea, the red silverado in the pics is my 05 quadcab i just bought, and im not sure who makes the bumper, but it is very stout,i just dont like the chrome towchain hooks on it. i think im going to put a rollpan on it instead...........

Top Bottom