mad skills+huge balls

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
I can't see it at work so I will have to watch at home.

I have never ridden a moder trials bike but my uncle had one from the 70's. needless to say looking back it sucked like all bikes from the 70's. but when I was 12-15 and it was the only dirt bike I could ride... it kicked a$$!

I can't see it at work so I will have to watch at home.

I have never ridden a moder trials bike but my uncle had one from the 70's. needless to say looking back it sucked like all bikes from the 70's. but when I was 12-15 and it was the only dirt bike I could ride... it kicked a$$!

same here i have a 1977 ke100 and thought it was ok
and i got a kx100 this spring. there is no comparison

i wish i would have got a trials bike instead now :thinking:

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
YOU JUST NEED A CR 500 CONVERSION BIKE!

When I was a kid I was scared of 125's since I was short. I was always used to riding XR 100's and my friend's 80's. Well ever since I bought my old 98 YZ 250 a 125 feels like it has a weed eater for an engine. I sold the YZ years ago but have always wanted a 500. No replacement for displa\cement class...

yeah i like the big bikes i just dont feel comfortable on them in a pinch, to much wait and to high for me. i have 390 husky in my shop now thats a friends bike. its a '78 weights as much as a damn tank but man dies it have some power!!! ive never felt a 2-stroke with torque like that bike has

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I actually have a couple of older trials bikes,a Honda tl125 and a tlr200 the 200 is sheduled to get running this summer,it should be pretty badass.I can't ride like those guys but its still a lot of fun.

noah45

SlipNut
Ya gotta love those trials bike, had a Gas Gas, believe it or not, I made it street legal (Ohio is easy).

Those skills take years to develop, the best riders (euros) start when they are really young,

and the bikes are extremely specialized.

I knew it was just a matter of time, til we saw these doing the urban thing.

Top Bottom