Making of the SNX Hull

56a38295b32212426533a688a5c45aa1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What we looking at, i cant figure it out, the flatter on looks like battery tray

Adding to my collection of coupler covers, blue hybrid twill. Because a man can never have enough carbon fiber coupler covers...

50b64c6b9fb8d0b1818a545f466a2e7e.jpg

1ac3228f376d2467e0bd69cc4c97ddef.jpg

f350c6be3c18acd42fcc29ce06a7b0d6.jpg

9819dea96ba0461224c99ea00255db9a.jpg

Such a clean, deep shine you can read my shirt in the reflection
d671f3e87c04820d7d63f764a5ad01cf.jpg

When is the hull gonna be all complete and this thing put together?!?!!?!?

The blue visual looks amazing btw.

I almost forgot about it...

There are two issues with the hull right now. First one is that I need to figure out the last piece of the exhaust to get the exhaust line up above the water line. I need a very tight U silicone coupler. This should be easy, I just haven't put much effort into it.

Second issue is the pole and breather tubes. The new pole is going to be made after the test poles are finished, so end of June probably. The other issue is the breather tube holes that I cut in the hull ended up directly above the PFP chamber. I either need to fill the holes and drill new ones further forward, or just run hood breathers. Easy fix either way, I just have to find time to pull the pfp out and fill them in.

Besides those two issues and the flame arrestors not really fitting how I like, it is done. I've just been more focused on getting these poles out and designing the flame arrestor plugs than I have been on riding. It's been right at a year now since I've been on the water.

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
I say keep up the quality work, you will enjoy the hull a lot more if fit and finish is perfect. Rather than riding it with problems and all you can focus on what you will change with the next generation.

Top Bottom