Super Jet Manifold Question

I had bought a SJ that a while back that had a b-pipe in it. That motor had 62t cylinders on it. Now I have 61x cylinders. Will a 62t mani fit on my 61x cylinders? Thanks

The holes will need a bushing to take up space and the vertical position is critical because there is very little gasket contact on top/bottom.

Alright thanks. Thats what I needed to know. I bet its going to suck to find those, lol.
no, the bushing part is easy. buy 5/16" brass ferrules. available at Lowes or automotive jobbers (like a Napa store). they'll fit right over your 8mm screws and take up the 10mm space in the 62T manifold. check your set up first, maybe someone had used a 61X man. and reduced (8mm helicoils) the 62T cyl. holes.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Listen to both kevbo and augustaf, they are both wise sages of jetski advice.

Another option is to list up your 62t bpipe mani and see if someone wants to trade for a 61x mani.

Thanks for the input. I brought my mani home today and held it up to the motor. The holes are bigger. I'll look for those ferrules tomarrow. If thats all I need, then I should be good to go and ready to do some powder coating.

Top Bottom