March 2009 LSFR rollcall: UPDATED 2009/03/04

I dont know about you guys but that weather is looking like ass!! Man, has been like the perfect weather for weeks and it has to roll in the the day before the ride.

ger87410

How did I get here?
I wont be able to make the ride I had a family emergency that will keep me from being in the water with all my crazy friends

No doubt im totally bummed

Yall drink for me :beerchug:
That sucks! We'll miss you this trip, Skinny.

I dont know about you guys but that weather is looking like ass!! Man, has been like the perfect weather for weeks and it has to roll in the the day before the ride.

That's always how this type of thing works out. Especially star parties. We'll just have to make the most of it.

Glory_Freestyle

Old, but still ridin'!!!
Well we are on the road.

Unfortunately since the weather and surf are going to be so bad, we've decided to go to the Pismo ride instead since it's only two more hours of driving for us.

Ya'all have a good time. See ya next ride. :sadwavey:

Melmack

(Timothy)
Well, the GRR are getting packed up and ready to head out. We'll be there sometime tonight in a 30' camper redneck style! I'll be on the water rain or Shiner, um I mean shine. It's going to be great. Don't let a little chill scare you out of a great weekend. Everyone come on and suck it up like the rest of us!

ger87410

How did I get here?
The NM crew is on the scene!!! Noone else is yet. :lmao:

I can see calypso from my camper.

Surf is knee to waist right now. ~2' between waves.

Weather is overcast, but NO RAIN!!!!!! A stiff breeze traveling along the shoreline.

The road is hard to find. The sign is missing. It's the last road on the right without a sign before a LARGE empty space. I think there's also a warning sign saying the road is out.

We need to get a beach cart. :doh:

See whoever's going to show up whenever they do. :biggthumpup:

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
We'll be heading out in the next hour, got everything ready to go, just waiting on that deadweight Yamahammer to get off work :biggrin:
What the hell is wrong with him? Where do his priorities lie?:icon16:
Speaking of which....Wayne is working today too, so we won't be heading out until tonight or around 3 a.m.

The NM crew is on the scene!!! Noone else is yet. :lmao:

I can see calypso from my camper.

Surf is knee to waist right now. ~2' between waves.

Weather is overcast, but NO RAIN!!!!!! A stiff breeze traveling along the shoreline.

The road is hard to find. The sign is missing. It's the last road on the right without a sign before a LARGE empty space. I think there's also a warning sign saying the road is out.

We need to get a beach cart. :doh:

See whoever's going to show up whenever they do. :biggthumpup:

So, how come your afraid to go in the water?:kabong:

ger87410

How did I get here?
So, how come your afraid to go in the water?:kabong:

Did you see the snow flurries?

It's not worth it to me. I've already ridden twice this year, so I'm not jonesing to ride.

We come to free rides only to hang out with and meet cool peeps. EVERYTHING else is icing.

Top Bottom