Marsh Runs by Wilmington

naticen

Site Supporter
Good times finding new trails and breaking machines.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/APmF_LN2C0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Nothing beats slayin the marsh. Next time I plan on adding filters in the cooling lines and makes them hot swappable for the inedible muddy swamp clogs

naticen

Site Supporter
Nothing beats slayin the marsh. Next time I plan on adding filters in the cooling lines and makes them hot swappable for the inedible muddy swamp clogs

I just put one on Meghan's SJ and that is the reason you see her stopped, waiting on us a couple times. It was the one off the tech faqs and it clogged instantly and caused it to overheat. I threw the screen out because it was definitely inedible. Make sure you get a huge filter if you do it. I heard Blaster800, Frank, has some the size of mason jars.

Last edited:

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
I cant believe you guys go in the swamps without wetsuits! The creeks right behind my house, the greenhead horseflys would eat you alive as soon as you stop moving....lol

I love finding new sloughs and exploring new paths around our local spot. Looks like a ton of fun you guys are having!

Top Bottom