Freestyle Martin's Xscream Kong Dominator Build / KDX-900

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
Still waiting after the holidays for a few more recent pics, ill post up as soon as I get some more :)

It may be Jetmanic, I really couldnt tell when I rode Stoyers, didnt think they were anyway...but if there is its, not as noticeable as an XFS.

Daniel

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
Thx guys, its coming along nicely :)

Heres a few pics I got this morning after paint..... White base, with a green pearl tri-coat...(pearl doesnt show up in pics well)

securedownload-7.jpegsecuredownload-6.jpegsecuredownload-5.jpeg

Daniel

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Thank X-Scream for NOT painting the freakin rails!!!! Good thinking. I hate when people paint the rails only to have to sand them back to virgin material before turfing. Paint work looks smooth and nice. too. Is it too much to ask for what all your getting with the hull and the final cost?

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
there is my blown out blue motor container in the let corner. :):):)in UPS...

WTF ROO, what happened to the motor?

This was back from a few months ago when i sent my motor down for a rebuild.

UPS dropped the container and it blew apart. no damage to the motor though.

X Scream had to get a new container to ship it back in.

Funny part is, that container arrived back here all blown apart as well and repackaged by UPS.

UPS has not been nice with X Scream shipments.

Between these two instances and them losing a XS1200... wow unreal.

Anyway, back on topic - keep the pics coming!!!!!!

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I heard about the XS1200 motor deal, I here is had carbs, elecs and all YIKES, And only insured to $2000, big hit there for sure. I think I would make a wood crate fro these mototrs and bolt them into them. They are way to expensive to count on the cheap plastic totess.
On another note, the Freak is looking good, 2011 Comaro green and got it turfed last night. PFP came in Monday so its ready to ROCK by Saturday. Will send pics.

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
I heard about the XS1200 motor deal, I here is had carbs, elecs and all YIKES, And only insured to $2000, big hit there for sure. I think I would make a wood crate fro these mototrs and bolt them into them. They are way to expensive to count on the cheap plastic totess.
On another note, the Freak is looking good, 2011 Comaro green and got it turfed last night. PFP came in Monday so its ready to ROCK by Saturday. Will send pics.

andrew@sportbiketrackgear.com

send some pics now! :)

need something new to look at when bored at work besides creeping on Facebook! lol

Martin33 - any more pics of the engine bay with nothing installed? curious to see.

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
Ski has been in paint, Pat wasent satisfied with the painters first time, so it ended up getting shot again.

Roo, heres you the pic your requested inside the hull....looks very nice

hull 2.jpg

Big Kahuna

Administrator

What freak?

Top Bottom