Mason tribute ski almost done/for sale at the Surf Slam SOLD PENDING

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
The boat is 95% done and will have a price tag hanging from it next weekend. If anyone is seriously interested in purchase and cannot attend, please call me or PM and let me know, I may not have final value until I get a chance to consult with a few folks down there. 425-239-0125

96 RN hull-Oregon registry
Blowsion Tubbies
reinforced fully
footwells
hydroturf w/ 1" underpad and turfed rails
new SBT rebuilt motor w/warranty, fresh carbs, new bendix, new starter
Factory B pipe limited (polished chamber)
silicone couplers
raider motor mounts
billet internal fuel filler
rebuilt midshaft
13/18 skat
Wetwolf cone
D cut oem ride plate
2 bar scoop grate
Custom paint, by Daylight Ramsey
Blowsion carbon chinpad
umi steering
grips
Wamiltons finger throttle
new polaris octane hood seal
bilge bracket
new rule 350 pump
handlebar mounted switch
bow and stern eye
bilge fitting
pisser fitting
primer
hood straps
pole limiter
Jetworks battery
Stainless battery box
sold unfired, but willing to water test and tune to buyer if desired.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ATT00046.jpg
    ATT00046.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 554
Last edited:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Electrics installed, fuel lines run. Not going to hookup the bilge or water line/pisser yet, will let buyer decide where they should go.

attachment.php

Attachments

• !cid__0907091443-00.jpg
    !cid__0907091443-00.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Thanks guy's, it really is a cool boat and should rip! I just put together a list of contributors, if you are not on here and should be just let me know.

me
flat brap
gasgas
watcon
motoman25
cattledog
phill
w-nut
matt e
jetskidood
sbt
pwctoday
suva
2nd nature
boris
sxipro
hydroturf
Brett
dangerboy
fiberlay
jetworks
team scream
snowxr
swanny
dsolie
doc wok
nw freeride/dayton
talisvar
blowsion
slyan23
carbonjet
fxone
daylight
tightihirash
crashski
cpr
rasper99
chad
superjet112x
oxnard
madmat
motorheads5
george
shougrider
Johnny x2
tanman

Last edited:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
The auction of the Mason Waddle ski is underway! We had an opening bid of $5,000 today from Lauren Main of Connecticut, who is attending the Blowsion Surf Blast with her family.

Bidding will conclude Sunday afternoon, and the winning bidder announced.

If you are interested in submitting a bid for this one-of-a-kind tribute ski (payment via PayPal), contact Jeff "Crab" at 425-239-0125, or his daughter Kim at 425-239-3566 prior to noon Pacific time on Sunday, September 13, 2009. Cell service is poor here, so if your call doesn't go through, send a text and make sure your bid is confirmed.

Please only bid if you intend to follow through. This is a charity auction with 100% of the proceeds going to Mason's Trust.

SkiNaked

Stand up or Shut up!
Ski looks great. Auction is ongoing. Ends tomorrow. Current bid is 5K. It is worth much more. Hopefully it will get more bids tomorrow during the finals of the Blowsion Surf Slam. Crab has had it out in front of the tower all weekend and the announcers are pushing it. Come out to the beach tomorrow and snatch up a great ski!!!

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I would love to buy this ski just so I could put it up for raffle and keep the proceeds going to the fund.

Great Job Crab! Not just the ski but the dedication to drive this project and see it to the end. Mad props and respect to you man.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Just to add,,,, the family with the bid want it for their young (10 ?) son, igot a picture today of him playing with the handlepole and dreaming......BTW we can do paypal plus fees.:Banane19:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Proud to announce the ski is SOLD pending pmt. and delivery to the lucky family from Conneticut!!!!:Banane57::cheer2::bow28::headbang: :thewave: :Banane25::Banane09::cheer: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Imagine being 10 and having to look at thing for a few more years and not really riding it....It has to be pure TORTURE!

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Imagine being 10 and having to look at thing for a few more years and not really riding it....It has to be pure TORTURE!
Actually he already can ride, but mom bought the ski for her so we will see who gets on it first!:notworthy:

Top Bottom