Mcorbo1 Bad Ebay Seller

Won a throttle on ebay from him. When he listed the item he did not select paypal as an option for payment but wrote under payment instructions paypal only. When I went to pay immediately after the auction there was no link to paypal. So I sent him a message telling him to either send me an invoice through paypal or give me his paypal address. He said he would send an invoice. After a few days and no invoice; I started emailing and got no response. After a week and the guy couldn't simply give me is paypal address I said screw it. No telling how long it would have taken him to ship. I have never had to beg someone before to pay them. What is wrong with people? If you are too busy to send an email and drop the item in the mail within a week you don't need to be listing items.

I think he might have an email problem. He bought a flywheel from me and he requested the tracking number from me three times. I sent it to him every time and he finally got it the third time.

hi, won item from mcorbo at ebay just a week ago. For me business is super fast and smooth. And he answers mine emails very fast.

After 1 day i had paypal address and complete price. And he send it here in finland. I payed stuffs to him 15 day and mine stuffs are shipped 16 day and im allready get those stuffs... Very fast working!!!:arms:

And item is much better than i expected... i can recommend Mcorbo at ebay.

Ossi

No, you can see that im living in Finland... There is such a BIG ocean between me and MCorbo...

I just say how i feels about mcorbo...

Top Bottom