Midwest riders / STL Crew Cabin ride in So. ILL.

Everyone is welcome

When: June 22, 23, 24th
Where: Tally cabin on Westfrankfort lake. You can get the directions from this thread. Talley cabin ride

My brother invited up to come and play at the cabin... Again. He will be cooking breakfast for everyone on Saturday. And once again I can take care of the dinner plans on Saturday. I just need to know what to have. And we need a head count so that we have enough food.

We can sleep about 10 to 15 people inside but the rest might need to setup tents under the carport or beside the cabin.

Everybody is welcome. Just post here so that I can get a head count. I know it is short notice but what else do you have to do next weekend.. LOL

Let me know if you have any questions.

And for last years ride the pictures can be found here Cabin Ride

JR

WET BOX

STL Crew
Unfortunately, next weekend is bad for me. I have plans at LOTO with the future in laws.:rolleyes:

I will have to catch the next one.

Thanks JR

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Sound good to me. I have been de buging the xft. the steering is now set up for sharp lefts, I am really running out of br excuses. Actually it turned left only about 40% of right turns. I had to add steering rod.

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
Thanks for the invitation (and thanks to Ron), but I already had plans for this weekend. Hope everyone there is well, and maybe next time. -T

Man-o-man I was preparing myself for brats. Ok we will have another one later in the summer. I will give some advanced notice.... like a month or at least a few weeks.....

ketsair

ISJWTA Member #1
ya, thanks for the invite, but we gots a lot going on with the new house right now, and trying to scrape together the $ to put a transmission in my truck...sorry bro, but on the bright side, my new handpole feels awesome!!

Hey !!!! Im Here !!! Cant do Sat but I feeling good for Sunday, what time is everybody leaving ( I dont want to do a kincade again):bigeyes:

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Mark and everyone else here is some dates; Clear water lake, June 29-30, at my sisters place. I have campsight at Carlyle Lake July 6-7, Kincaid Aug. 18 is the Hawaiian party. Kincaid Sept. 22 is the western. Kincaid Oct. 20, is the chilly cookoff (free chilly)

Last edited:
Can't do the 7 or the 14 weekends going to Lewis Smith Lake in Alabama . Staying the week at house on lake with family. But will be at Talley Cabin this Sat. The other dates for Kincaid sound good.

Hey !!!! Im Here !!! Cant do Sat but I feeling good for Sunday, what time is everybody leaving ( I dont want to do a kincade again):bigeyes:
The family And I will be there all day you know how we do that. I don't know about anybody else. If you want to bring the family down let me know so that I will be there long enough so there won't be a Kincaid reinactment...

Waiting to get some replies and see if everyone can do that weekend.
You know I can do a day ride but I will have to work at 4 on saturday night

Mark and everyone else here is some dates; Clear water lake, June 29-30, at my sisters place, I have campsight at Carly Lake July 6-7, Kincaid Aug. 18 is the Hawain party. Kincaid Sept. 22 isthe western. Kincaid oct 20 is the chilly cookoff (free chilly)

I have never been to Carlyle? What is it like. I would like to do that but I ... HATE WORK..... I am just going to quit. I might make this month my last. I will have to talk it over with her.

Top Bottom