montalievet podium: Maixent, Champion, Bright!

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
from fullgaz facebook:

‎Pierre Maixent wins first world championship round at Vmxgames Vendays Montalivet, France after a great battle vs Ross Champion. Zack Bright takes third place vs Marc Sickerling 4th...

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
nice trifecta, three of my favourite riders, we should be doing something like this at daytona for next year lets pimp it up and do it like the europeans and the south americians with a competition

Oh, I forgot, I got one of Zack, or should I say ladyboy Zoe!

zack dress.jpg

Well done to Ross and Zach, both using those Lightweight hulls they hadn't ridden before.
Good to see you both, and Jerry, not that you're an after thought Jerry!!!!!!

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
pics, we want pics!
Fullgaz posted an article with some great pix:
http://www.fullgaz.com/mag/events/PIERRE-MAIXENT-GAGNE-MONTALIVET/334.html

They has been much better coverage of this on Facebook than here. Most of the guys are on smartphones. It's much easier to deal with FB on phones than the X. Zack has confirmed this issue.

I've been copying some stuff from FB to the X over the weekend in this thread:
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/94847-Pix-and-vids-from-the-IFWA-Jet-Jump-Extreme-2011-in-France

1 Peter Maixent (Fra) 23 pts
2 Ross Champion (USA) 20 pts
3 Zack Bright (USA) 17 pts
4 Marc Sickerling (ger) 15 pts
5 Bruno Jacob (Bra) 12 pts
5 Jerry Jones (USA) 12 pts
5 Maxime Olmeta (Fra) 12 pts
5 Bufacchi Federico (Ita) 12 pts
Auzou 9 Thomas (Fra) 9 pts
9 Sebastien Anton (Fra) 9 pts
9 Darthayette Christophe (Fra) 9 pts
Picca 9 Christophe (Fra) 9 pts
9 Stephen Foot (uk) 9 pts = 100mph steve
9 Graham Reid (uk) 9 pts = grahammy
9 Matthew Wakeman (uk) 9 pts = harrypotter

heres the full results josh firman (joshjuice) should also be on there with 9 points at 17 years old i think he shocked alot of people .good show from the brits we all had to qualify through the french comp 34 riders i think there were and top 8 went through still cant belive i qualified (matt wakeman) my first heat was with ross champion!!! no shame in losing to that man hes pretty good lol .need to save up some money and get my ass to surf slam !!! anyone wanna lend me a ski !?

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
hahahaa! thanks Blobby! surprised you missed the hair flick. i gotta say im really stoked for the brits you guys just came out and showed a great show. very impressed.

i had the best time. had to ride the French deal to qualify, placed 2nd so made it to the ifwa. got beat by Ross then got around Marc for 3rd. unbelievable. im so stoked on riding and so stoked on the Lightweight hull. i feel like it is one of the most underated hulls in the market right now and i truely hope that is about to change. it turns, it flips, it rolls, its a kick ass surf boat. mine was fiberglass with Kevlar re-enforce and those who were there know i put it to the test with alot of hitting bottom. strongest ski ever.

thanks for the words guys!

Top Bottom