More Double Backs from France?

P

PancakePete

I agree. It deserves more press. Pierre is the man :brap::brap:

obso-freakin-lutly

:Banane09:

I want to see that bitch on espn, spike, fuel....
i think its just as sick as Pistrana's double MotoX backy...
Only the ramp changes everytime... no 30 pratice runs.

Or foam pits.. I hope someone knows someone that can
press this out.:beerchug:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
If we could get a downloadable version, we could put it up everywhere! Fuel, Front page of the X, etc. etc. etc.

Who can contact Ludo? It could even be used to promote fullgaz...with the right intro.
I had a feeling this was coming when I saw Pierre in Daytona on the Trinity SXR. He was way overrotating his backys w/o trying,

Last edited:

carbonjet

::::::::::::::::::
This should have made a bigger splash, (no pun intended) :veryhappy:, where's the live on seen breaking late night news report on it? :cool2:

yeah this should be alot more published then it has been so far,
I have the vid DL to my comp, I dunno if i would go spreading it around tho . . .. . (i guess you would have to worry about copyright).
but if i got permission i would be more then willing to start posting links and such everywhere, including www.snowandmud.com which is my other new home on the interweb.

If we could get a downloadable version, we could put it up everywhere! Fuel, Front page of the X, etc. etc. etc.

Who can contact Ludo? It could even be used to promote fullgaz...with the right intro.
I had a feeling this was coming when I saw Pierre in Daytona on the Trinity SXR. He was way overrotating his backys w/o trying,

I will see Ludo in a few days and will talk to him about that...however, the reason they shoot video is to get traffic to the site...so...I know he and Julien (the guy that does the video) would appreciate a link to the site.

It would be great for this to get some more press though. Pierre is a studly son of a bich...

Top Bottom