More Japan x2 vids

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
That is some great vid, I love the old x-2 . I have some great ideas to bump it up a notch, of a design based around the old style. We'll see how the next six months go and I may pull the trigger. Vid like that gets me pumped.:thinkerg:

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Don't do this to me Bobby! I am already jonesing for an SXR hull with fixed steering. Then you had to come out with the 800 X2 hulls.

Still though I would like a redesigned old style X2 hull. You ever want ideas, I will gladly tell you wnat I am looking for. Sad things is, I won't be able to afford one for some time.

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
That is some great vid, I love the old x-2 . I have some great ideas to bump it up a notch, of a design based around the old style. We'll see how the next six months go and I may pull the trigger. Vid like that gets me pumped.:thinkerg:

:bananajump::bananajump::bananajump::bananajump::bananajump:

i'll be the first in line for that!!!!

we'll talk soon.

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
Don't do this to me Bobby! I am already jonesing for an SXR hull with fixed steering. Then you had to come out with the 800 X2 hulls.

Still though I would like a redesigned old style X2 hull. You ever want ideas, I will gladly tell you wnat I am looking for. Sad things is, I won't be able to afford one for some time.

you will also have to actually ride 1 every now and then and do more than hood trick to use it properly.

Please pull the trigger.. A TRINITY old school X2 would be the ultimate X2. I really hope to see that happen, I'll have one.

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
I really wish someone like this guy would come over to Havasu this year and stomp everyone in pro freestyle on an X2. I bet it would open some eyes up!

Did you guys watch his video of him hood riding? Where in the hell did he get balance like that?!

I really wish someone like this guy would come over to Havasu this year and stomp everyone in pro freestyle on an X2. I bet it would open some eyes up!

Did you guys watch his video of him hood riding? Where in the hell did he get balance like that?!

Yeah I agree.. I think it's a combo of the crazy light hull and insane power, with a very light weight rider. His weight is so little in comparison to the hull and that much power, that it's like he's not even on the hood.

Top Bottom