More Tanker Chasing, And ADDict's Rolls

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/diPKU0Wizog&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/diPKU0Wizog&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
These are tanker wakes? They look like beack breaks. Looks like Awesome fun.

They were awesome fun! We were out most of the afternoon and had about 5-6 tankers go buy. This footage was from the best one of the day, and the waves would break and roll just like a beach wave. It was crazy. You could ride them for quite a ways.

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
theres A LOT more video, my computer just cant seem to process 1080p very well especially in such a large amount. I'll post up the better video when i get done with it, just wanted to get this up on short notice :bigok:

Awesome ride, cant wait to do it again! im up for any time anyone can go, even if my dad cant make it. im sure he wont mind borrowing my car for the day so i can snake the burban. :noevil:

Glad ADDict was able to make it out and ride the waves for the first time. Was definitely an awesome trip out there!

theres A LOT more video, my computer just cant seem to process 1080p very well especially in such a large amount. I'll post up the better video when i get done with it, just wanted to get this up on short notice :bigok:

Awesome ride, cant wait to do it again! im up for any time anyone can go, even if my dad cant make it. im sure he wont mind borrowing my car for the day so i can snake the burban. :noevil:

Glad ADDict was able to make it out and ride the waves for the first time. Was definitely an awesome trip out there!

Sweet!! I was hoping you might have gotten one of those bails, I know they had to look funny. Thanks for getting this up quick, I was jonesing to see it. I've never seen a video of myself doing a plate to plate roll, that was only the second day I've done plate to plates on waves. Awesome time!!! Thanks for the footage, can't wait to get back. I WILL be doing this again!
BTW, did you check those reeds?

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
Yeah no prob, i tried to get it done quick but the video was a huge file. made it a tad bit harder. I got two or three bails, just didnt find them in the first parts. Im sure ill get them put into the next video!

Im sure the next time your down we'll get out there again, i know me and my dad are always up for some tanker waves :bigok:

As for the reeds, no we havent pulled them yet. Been raining today, gonna try to fix that exhaust hose and check the reed cage. Im saving for a set of carbon fiber reeds so i dont chance sucking up a nice set of stock steel ones and ruining the motor. Hopefully the ones on there are good enough for now though

Yeah no prob, i tried to get it done quick but the video was a huge file. made it a tad bit harder. I got two or three bails, just didnt find them in the first parts. Im sure ill get them put into the next video!

Im sure the next time your down we'll get out there again, i know me and my dad are always up for some tanker waves :bigok:

As for the reeds, no we havent pulled them yet. Been raining today, gonna try to fix that exhaust hose and check the reed cage. Im saving for a set of carbon fiber reeds so i dont chance sucking up a nice set of stock steel ones and ruining the motor. Hopefully the ones on there are good enough for now though

I have to suggest that you go with the boyeson dual stage reeds, non carbom fiber. I've had excellent results with them, and I really don't think it help to have carbon bling in your reed cages in a 701/760. Boyesen sells a GREAT set of dual stage fiberglass reeds for around $75'ish a set that will not only improve throttle response, but won't destroy the engine in a failure!

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
yeah, i think thats what my dad was talking about. I dont see the necessity for having carbon reeds either. He has the fiberglass dual stage ones in his Fx also. we have a set with one broken one unfortunately. I'll probably be investing in a set of those soon. 75 bucks isnt too horrible. I'd rather have that then the WONDERFUL stock ones that seem to keep failing horribly in that thing

Top Bottom