Freestyle Most improved rider in 2011 who's your vote ?

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
i agree. christian has gone from being scared to backflip in jan. to now just going upsidedown off axis craziness all over the place. crazy.

View attachment 168276

View attachment 168277

View attachment 168278

but id have to say my lil bro Jake. hes had a ski but its been a POS and never ran right ever so he didnt get to really ride... he started riding october 2010 for real after i gave him my old motor and had gone from a complete noob to going huge on flips, rolls, stabs, great surf riding. he got 1st in grayland but got too nervous at surfslam. hes alot like me, doesnt think, just goes for it. hes been crazier than me since we were little so hes only going to get better.

View attachment 168273

View attachment 168274

View attachment 168275

him and christian ride together all the time so they just push eachother. thats what the sports all about baby.

wow that is some huge height, all great choices so far i would include tanner thomas

Last edited:
It's gonna be a close race, but if I don't vote for Daniel, he won't work on my ski anymore. But really, he has improved to a level way beyond what I thought he would. Being so new to this sport, and seeing how far he advanced this year is amazing.

My vote is Martin 33

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
My vote is for Lucas. He is fearless and absolutely incredible to watch in action. I am equally impressed with his presence here on the board and willingness to help out absolutely everyone he can.

Its all about the surf!
Believe it or not, 14 yr old Christian has been riding with us for almost two years now, he definately goes big with a great future ahead in the sport, but Jake Bright has only been riding with us a very short time and he clearly has the same natural talent as older bro Zac. Both Christain and Jake go huge but I'm giving most improved to Jake Bright because of his progress in such a short time. (I don't know who Lucas is so I can't comment there)

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
Christian Young fo sho, kids a terrorist. doesn't even understand how sick he is for his age. he will be world champ sooner than later fo sho, love ya nugget.

Top Bottom