Most shocking

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
I just saw a commercial for the Show "most shocking" thats on True tv. It showed a super jet unmaned apparently heading in to a crowd. I guess stay tuned.

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
I just got missed last year by a superjet. I was on my x-2 and looked over my shoulder before I whipped it to the left and there was a speeding square nose with no one on it and it was fuggin moving out me and another buddy chased after it just before it hit the shore on the other side of the lake. It went 50' up into the wood's before it hungup in the bushes on it's side stuck at full throttle bouncing off the rev limiter as I pulled it backward's to turn it over the pump ingested a whole bunch of stick's and debris and propelled them into my groin at a high rate of speed my buddy brent got the hood off and unplugged the spark plug's to kill it.The superjet has a bad design in electric's when the pole break's and you hang on it pull's it full throttle and then it unplug's the tether and it is on a missle ride from there bad deal.Yeah I know bad puncuation sorry lol

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
I just got missed last year by a superjet. I was on my x-2 and looked over my shoulder before I whipped it to the left and there was a speeding square nose with no one on it and it was fuggin moving out me and another buddy chased after it just before it hit the shore on the other side of the lake. It went 50' up into the wood's before it hungup in the bushes on it's side stuck at full throttle bouncing off the rev limiter as I pulled it backward's to turn it over the pump ingested a whole bunch of stick's and debris and propelled them into my groin at a high rate of speed my buddy brent got the hood off and unplugged the spark plug's to kill it.The superjet has a bad design in electric's when the pole break's and you hang on it pull's it full throttle and then it unplug's the tether and it is on a missle ride from there bad deal.Yeah I know bad puncuation sorry lol

The above scenario is not that uncommon, especially with a zip tied kill switches.

I just got missed last year by a superjet. I was on my x-2 and looked over my shoulder before I whipped it to the left and there was a speeding square nose with no one on it and it was fuggin moving out me and another buddy chased after it just before it hit the shore on the other side of the lake. It went 50' up into the wood's before it hungup in the bushes on it's side stuck at full throttle bouncing off the rev limiter as I pulled it backward's to turn it over the pump ingested a whole bunch of stick's and debris and propelled them into my groin at a high rate of speed my buddy brent got the hood off and unplugged the spark plug's to kill it. the superjet has a bad design in electric's when the pole break's and you hang on it pull's it full throttle and then it unplug's the tether and it is on a missle ride from there bad deal.Yeah I know bad puncuation sorry lol

how is this different than any other standup, or PWC when the steering breaks?

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
Zip tied kill switch or the lanyard around the bars? Of course it's an "electric" problem... :spank:

ATTENTION : when you unplug the tether or kill switch wires on a yamaha superjet the engine will not shutoff. therefore when the pole break's and you hang onto it and it pull's away from you it will yank the throttle cable out of the rubber boot and waallaaa you are now on a full throttle missle ride.What I am getting at is that the electric's on the yamahe need to kill the engine in the event that the start/stop switch get's unplugged.

ATTENTION : when you unplug the tether or kill switch wires on a yamaha superjet the engine will not shutoff. therefore when the pole break's and you hang onto it and it pull's away from you it will yank the throttle cable out of the rubber boot and waallaaa you are now on a full throttle missle ride.What I am getting at is that the electric's on the yamahe need to kill the engine in the event that the start/stop switch get's unplugged.

ATTENTION:

the same applies for your KAWASAKI!:jester:

Big Kahuna

Administrator

Uh, that is the purpose of the tether (kill switch), when it comes unpluged the motor "Does" turn off. That is why they call it a kill switch.

And if you do unplug the wires, then you deactivated the stop circuit.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
His point was this: Suppose the pole breaks, and it unplugs the kills switch or otherwise severs the wires, and it also yanks the throttle wide open.
You have no way of shutting the engine down on the water.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
His point was this: Suppose the pole breaks, and it unplugs the kills switch or otherwise severs the wires, and it also yanks the throttle wide open.
You have no way of shutting the engine down on the water.

I have had the little rubber seal that is in the throttle at the cable entrance come loose and jam the throttle open, runaway ski.

maybe it would be nice for it to run as a Closed circuit and if the wires brake it opens it cutting it off. But, how often does a pole brake, you pull the throttle, and the throttle gets stuck wide open. Question is, why did the throttle get stuck wide open.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I have had the little rubber seal that is in the throttle at the cable entrance come loose and jam the throttle open, runaway ski.

maybe it would be nice for it to run as a Closed circuit and if the wires brake it opens it cutting it off. But, how often does a pole brake, you pull the throttle, and the throttle gets stuck wide open. Question is, why did the throttle get stuck wide open.

If the pole breaks, it may very well pull the throttle wide open by itself.

Top Bottom