motor mounts..How often do they break?

Fro Diesel

creative control
I try to inspect them one a year or more. The pull to side method to test with plenty of light. Broken all kinds as I learn. Worked out best just to use stock sj mounts or used couch mounts.

Rhaas is life time warranty. You can't beat that! Thats why we sell them on our site.
You break 1 and he swaps out all 4. Thats customer service at its best. And best part is they don't break like the stock ones do in the first place.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Rhaas is life time warranty. You can't beat that! Thats why we sell them on our site.
You break 1 and he swaps out all 4. Thats customer service at its best. And best part is they don't break like the stock ones do in the first place.
Hey twin, I'm waiting to hear back from you. Check your pms.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Seen them all break, stockers, couch mounts, cold fusion, rhaas, and 701's. Lifespan depends on how they're treated (normal rec riding vs. pancaking and lawndarting). With that said, I'm still on my first set of Rhaas mounts (pre-billet bases) and I pancake a lot. Chose them for the warranty hoping they'd be the last mounts I'd buy and so far so good.

Top Bottom