motor mounts....

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
Garbage for the old ones! Monkey grips are good, or the stockers are about you only options.

That I know of. Does Goki make mounts? Seems like I've seen that somewhere. But the monkey grips from hot products will do ya right.

runaway

I break stuff
I have never broken my origional set of wammer mounts. I just pulled them out of my surf boat yesterday and they are going in a new hull this week. They do vibrate a little more than stock.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Wammers are or used to be black, Monkeys are green, but bother seem to be equal. Not sure if I just got used to vibration or if it goes away after 5 or 6 rides, but you will notice a vibration when first installed. THROUGH the old ones in trash so you dont accidently reinstal in something later.

Y

yamaslut

I won't run anything but wammers...

same deal as monkey whatevers... super stiff and more vibration

Y

yamaslut

I have never broken my origional set of wammer mounts. I just pulled them out of my surf boat yesterday and they are going in a new hull this week. They do vibrate a little more than stock.

lol.... I did break some after about two solid years of smashing the bottom... They are amazing

runaway

I break stuff
If runaway says that then go with wammer. I've never seen anyone slam their boat into the sand as hard and as often as ryan(runaway).

Yeah, I actually mushroomed the ends of my Kenny Keepers, but the mounts are still good!
I have also (knocking on wood as I type) never blown a coupler or short shaft. Good mounts are key.
BTW- my wammer mounts are green.

Top Bottom