Other Motozachi's unfindable sunken ski replacement donation fund : ( ....

Again I mean no disrespect to any party. We all just want to rip it. When PD mentioned other recent loses I just wanted to state Zach deserves as much generosity as any of us. Sorry to you if I come off as ignorant.

Recent losses as in peoples homes, cars, clothes, personal belongings, memories, EVERYTHING.

After hurricane Sandy as I also mentioned in the post, some people lost everything they had and nothing to show for it.

I was not trying to detour people from donating, I was hope those with kind hearts and donators would also donate to the red cross and/or other relief funds who have lost much much more that a luxury item.

Maybe luxury item was a bad word because luxury item is something thats a want not a need and is not a necessity of life. I know my ski is a NEED and NECESSITY OF LIFE :)

Last edited:

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
Recent losses as in peoples homes, cars, clothes, personal belongings, memories, EVERYTHING.

After hurricane Sandy as I also mentioned in the post, some people lost everything they had and nothing to show for it.

I was not trying to detour people from donating, I was hope those with kind hearts and donators would also donate to the red cross and/or other relief funds who have lost much much more that a luxury item.

Maybe luxury item was a bad word because luxury item is something thats a want not a need and is not a necessity of life. I know my ski is a NEED and NECESSITY OF LIFE :)

I agree with the statements about donating to hurricane victims, although, (and not discounting those donations as neccessity by any means) hardcore jetski enthusiasts' individual thoughts do not follow the typical patterns of the normal everyday individual. Therefore, something as "simple" as a jetski to some, is an actual "way of life" to the hardcore enthusiast.

Last edited:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Nice work, Waterhawk. After I saw Lake Erie on Tuesday, that ski is long gong. I'll be sending something over next check. Zach is the man and goes big, he is in this for the long haul. :skull2:

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Send you a few bucks. As the hurricane was hitting here, the #1 posession I was worried about was my Rickter...LOL. Hell everything else I own is insured, stupid AM hull cannot be! Losing my ski would have been horrific. Good luck with the build Zack!

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
If anyone would like to send parts I am need some these smaller items:
oem starter relay, coupler cover, odi lockon grips, starter, fuel filter, one way valve for gas tank....

There are so many things building a ski from scratch !!!

Pls keep us posted on actual build progress and what parts are missing

I will be sending NEW ODI GRIPS AND CLAMPS pm me your shipping adress and preferred clamp color .....

Top Bottom