move Crystal Beach to Corpus Christi????

Q

QuickMick

speak for yourself!

I was planning to ride that weekend, and I intend to ride somewhere provided I can get everything else cleaned up before then.

There is nothing I can do at this point in Crystal Beach - so let's go and have a good time!

I have been corrected. Go break something without me. :shooter3:

timbo512

Your Momma's Lover
Hell I can hardly get gas to run back and forth to work..which I've done everyday since the storm. Let alone haul all the way to CC and back. I'd just love to have power, phone and internet at some point. :frown:

deeznutz46

Just Ride!
:beerchug:
Anyone have any thoughts on moving the venue?
Im planning on going to corpus trying to find out who will be there. I have never been so need to know where to stay and all that stuff. Lets try to get as many freeriders who were going to cb to go. I dont ride alone so deez is saying bring it to corpus lets do some surf and party:beerchug:

speak for yourself!

I was planning to ride that weekend, and I intend to ride somewhere provided I can get everything else cleaned up before then.

There is nothing I can do at this point in Crystal Beach - so let's go and have a good time!

hey your pm box is FULL.

I see you still want to go ride somewhere. I was wanting to as well some time soon. give me a call or pm back at me, maybe we can figure something out.

Peter123

C-Note
No way I can do Corpus. I seriously doubt I'll have power by then and I don't want my wife electrocuting a lineman, burning down the house or killing anyone.

deeznutz46

Just Ride!
I'm looking for some info on corpus?? never been:dunno: , what beach to ride and stuff like that. I'm heading down on friday morning :drive:so anybody game this weekend please let me know:barrel:

Top Bottom