mowin' the grass again! GoPro creek vid

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
hehehe... not deep enough in places. You stand next to your ski with it on its rail, hold it wide, then jump on and hope you don't bottom out befor getting on plane. I do alot of bottoming out & cussing.

Since your ski handles like a FX *now, It's time you try running the creeks with us. Hehehehe....

* Full Circle Engineering (we've all been there).

kawirider00

BRAAAP
i took my future bro in law through some of these last weekend, i had my fx he was on his x2, his first time up the creeks he lost it big time on a hard turn i thought it was hillarious he didnt, i love runnin through them

any weird creatures in there that can kill/hurt/sting you?

Not really....biggest risk of injury is anything that may be lurking just under the surface you can't see like old pilings, sunken boat remanents, or any floating junk left by previous tides/storms. It's fairly safe and we have a "no passing" rule when we ride in a group. Since we're not out for a trophy and $$, there's no point killing anyone for the lead! :skull2:

We only pass someone if they eat it....then all's fair.:moon:

Kirv

torque is good
where is that???

EDIT: nevermind, i found it in the thread 1.5 S lbi. awesome video, gotta look up the tide charts and check that place out soon.

Last edited:

Kirv

torque is good
Kirv, We pretty much hit these rides every weekend at high tide. If you want to join in, hit me up with a PM. For times/tides, go to:

http://www.saltwatertides.com/dynamic.dir/newjerseysites.html

and select Absecon Channel, State Route 87 Bridge. The time in that chart is pretty much what time we try to push the button.

cool. a couple of my buddies already said they want to check it out, and we'd have a place to crash by LBI.

do you have close access to surf from there too, or at least big boat wakes?

Top Bottom