Music "That gets you pumped"

Just curious what everyone jams to before a session. I am all about something with a baad arse beat, and sick break downs.:hail: :Banane09:

As I lay Dying
All That Remains
Chamaria "sp"
August Burns Red
Killswitch Engage
Unearth
Zao

"Under ground" My boys!!!!!
Unconscious Regret
Such Is Life
Plagued By Unrest

^^^^If you want to here any of those bands they all have my space pages, giv them a search.....If you are into that type of music, they are like:woot: :biggrin:

The only thing my girls is not into is my music, but I think its growing on her.:bs2: For her I make exceptions, but not before riding, i gots to get my head right!!!!!:banghead:

C

CG Racing

Depends on the day.

Machine Head, Hatebreed, Deftones, Saliva or

Blink-182, Transplants, AFI, The Used

^^^^Oops......well for anyone who missed out on the last thread.....here is your chance

I think if some of you guys listened to some Metal you would be goin bigger...lol but for real.....nothing will ever get me so jacked to do something.

Y

yamaslut

lately:
Children of Bodom
Trivium
AFI
36 Crazyfists
Celtic Frost (new album is good)
Killswitch Engage

zoo

old and busted
Big Kahuna said:
John Denver or Barry Manillo (SP!)...

but, my all time favorite........"Green Acres Is The Place To Be............."

BK, that is funny .. I was waitin for someone to bust out some Barry Manillow (Down at the Copa ... Copa Cabana!)

My faves ...

COC
Clutch
Soulfly
System of a Down ..

Cheers!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
OMG, I amost forgot Minudo!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

I really dont listen to anything in particular to get me pumped up, the sound of the engine takes care of that!!!!!!

Y

yamaslut

zoo said:
BK, that is funny .. I was waitin for someone to bust out some Barry Manillow (Down at the Copa ... Copa Cabana!)

My faves ...

COC
Clutch
Soulfly
System of a Down ..

Cheers!

funny thing:
I still have my first album I ever got when I was a very young child.. It was Barry Manilow's "Even Now"

I have always loved Barry and always will... He is a great artist and such a positive person too!!

and Yes, I have taken a lot of flack through the years about it and I don't care
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Top Bottom