Music "That gets you pumped"

zoo

old and busted
yamaslut said:
funny thing:
I still have my first album I ever got when I was a very young child.. It was Barry Manilow's "Even Now"

I have always loved Barry and always will... He is a great artist and such a positive person too!!

and Yes, I have taken a lot of flack through the years about it and I don't care
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

no doubt, Barry's cool :biggthumpup:, no offense intended ..

my vinyl collection contains some ...:Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: well, no need to go into detail :sneaky:

Cheers! :beerchug:

David,yea I still think hearin madona playing at nicks right after his devil worship hard core,would of been to funny,yes nick you were correct you would have never lived it down:haha:

Anyone ever get an MP3 player(i.e. Ipod) get a waterproof case and headphones for it and ride with the music? I've been thinking about doing that. I know they make some real compact waterproof cases that fit snug around a ipod nano or shuffle.

2002zxi

Got old, bought another ski
The song from one race video i saw last year (got me wanting a standup) was "open your eyes'' by The Guano Apes. Also, anything by Justin Timberlake. Anyone want a Zima?

Frosty

New York Crew
To get pumped up for riding: Anything by:

Mud Vayne
Static-X
Deftones
Slipknot
Corrosion of Conformity
Pantera
Slayer
Overkill
D.R.I.

To just listen to:
The above list and:

Old Old Old Red Hot Chili Peppers
Janes Addiction
Sublime

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
Transplants
Avenged Sevenfold-Sinister Gates is one of the best guitarists EVER
My Chem
Mudvayne
Hurt
I sometimes wish that I had an IPOD or something to listen to when riding but I find when I am really in the zone, I always have a song in my head.

Top Bottom