My '01 Superjet

I just started with the refoam, pulled out my 24-7 footholds, pulled out half the foam, going to make some cuts in the front of the tray tomorrow to remove the rest. Already stripped the decals and everything else. Before I refoam, I'm going to add a second cooling line, put in a 2" pvc pipe for a Versiplug Max, and seal up all that stuff that always leaks. Then it's paint time.

Attachments

• 100-0093_IMG.jpg
    100-0093_IMG.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 100-0096_IMG.jpg
    100-0096_IMG.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 100-0097_IMG.jpg
    100-0097_IMG.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 105

I should be done within 3 weeks, ha, more like 11, that includes the paint. I'm going House of kolors, blue and orange metalic, bass boat flake size.

Last edited:

Needaride, yes I am going to reinforce inside while it's open, also going to add a second cooling line and a 2" pvc pipe for a Versiplug Max. Cut a few more holes in the ski to get the foam out, what a pain in the azz. At least my engine is assembled

Attachments

• 101-0104_IMG.jpg
    101-0104_IMG.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 101-0101_IMG_2.jpg
    101-0101_IMG_2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 140
  • 101-0108_IMG.jpg
    101-0108_IMG.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 102
what are you running? just the pipe and head?
this is a very reliable setup...i was pleased make sure yaa run a restrictor in the line before the stinger in the pipe this made a better difference on the bottom for me

It's just a 701 with Wiseco's, a little porting, imited b-pipe, and ADA with 35cc domes. I don't run a restrictor right now because the pipe runs on the hot side, already melted one gas tank, all screws on the headpipe are open and none are blocked that's why I'm going to dual cooling.

Philip Clemmons

Owner, P&P Performance
It's just a 701 with Wiseco's, a little porting, imited b-pipe, and ADA with 35cc domes. I don't run a restrictor right now because the pipe runs on the hot side, already melted one gas tank, all screws on the headpipe are open and none are blocked that's why I'm going to dual cooling.

The restrictor is for the stinger, not the pipe............has little affect on chamber temp, but will affect waterbox temp. Most use a flow control valve or a 3-4mm restrictor. As slug said, makes a good change in throttle response and low end.............I have even run a FCV and a restrictor together with no issues, but thats not suggested,............

yea it goes right before the stinger
have you tried differnt pipe settings?
i run mine at like 2.5 out on top
mid closed and bottom at 1/4
rips pretty hard if ya ask me

I understand where the restrictor goes, If I remember correctly my screws are set 1 turn top, 1/2 middle, 3/4 bottom, I'm wanting to quiet my ski down alittle, has front exhaust and I'm running the stock waterbox, but seems a little loud for me, I must be getting old ha-ha.

i just threw a side exit on mine and im pretty pleased with the sound coming out(stock box)..not too much but not too little ya know. im 18 yrs old and loud stuff is "cool", but i think when riding and hearing the motor out the side just makes you feel all that more baddA$$.

finally got around to working on the ski today. Filled the bond line one side with west system 105. Gonna fill the other side tomorrow. Then finish reinforcing. PM me on your vinly needs, I do decals cheap.

Last edited:
sides filled, water lines and all lines thru hull sealed, going to glass in cut outs, and foam this weekend, not a rush at this point, probally going to be out of circulation for 3 to 4 weeks.

Here's what I have done so far, all cut outs back in, scupper tube in, footholds back in tomorrow, foam on tuesday

Attachments

• 101-0109_IMG.jpg
    101-0109_IMG.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 101-0110_IMG.jpg
    101-0110_IMG.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 101-0111_IMG.jpg
    101-0111_IMG.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 101-0112_IMG.jpg
    101-0112_IMG.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 73
reinforcing behind the footholds, you'll see the work on the inside of the outside of the hull

Attachments

• isfh.jpg
    isfh.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 44
  • isfh1.jpg
    isfh1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 51
Top Bottom