My '01 Superjet

Footholds glued in, glassed over tonite, see pics, foam and prime tomorrow hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• fh1.jpg
    fh1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 53
  • fh2.jpg
    fh2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 31
  • fhb.jpg
    fhb.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 53
I decided it was now a rush job as I have not been in the water yet, this year. So I took the day off from work and painted it. Had a few setbacks, but it is done. I could of done a better paint scheme. But this is the final product.

Attachments

• 101-0109_IMG_2.jpg
    101-0109_IMG_2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 101-0110_IMG_2.jpg
    101-0110_IMG_2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 101-0111_IMG_2.jpg
    101-0111_IMG_2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 101-0114_IMG.jpg
    101-0114_IMG.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 34
Thanks Slug, it didn't come out as good as I wanted, but it is a surf boat and will have the sh*# beat out of it. @ more pics

Attachments

• 101-0116_IMG.jpg
    101-0116_IMG.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 101-0117_IMG.jpg
    101-0117_IMG.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 57
I just today remembered how much turfing sucks, I screwed up the first side right from the get go, so I grabbed a beer and said anything else that I turf won't look bad at all after a few more and at least I'll have an excuse. I need to buy a sheet instead of the precut kit, nothing comes close to lining up. But at least it runs, turf doesn't look pretty but it'll get me thru the weekend and maybe the rest of the summer then I can start all over.

Last edited:
yaaa taking your time on the turf is key to making it look good...i had a few sliips on myne but i got em covered.
i think the hardest part of it all is those corners on the rear...somehow i got mine to look symetrical,i was amazed
lets see that turf!

P

PancakePete

I just today remembered how much turfing sucks, I screwed up the first side right from the get go, so I grabbed a beer and said anything else that I turf won't look bad at all after a few more and at least I'll have an excuse. I need to buy a sheet instead of the precut kit, nothing comes close to lining up. But at least it runs, turf doesn't look pretty but it'll get me thru the weekend and maybe the rest of the summer then I can start all over.

Ski looks Freakin Awesome Chris ! I wish you shouted me for the turf. I only use sheets never kits, and I love doing turf jobs !
Especially For Super Spikee Chris !

If you want to redo it, let me know. I would be more than happy to pimp your Ski !:Banane25:

Thanks Caker, I've got a sheet on order, You'll be the 2nd to know when it's in. Slug, I will not even take a pic of it, all's I'll say is that it'll get me by this weekend. I'll post a pic in a day or two, once I vinyl her up.

almost done

Still have to do the front foothold, finish a little bit of turf and some more vinyl, but here it is so far, forgot to mention that I used some reflective vinyl, that's why it looks funny in the one pic.

Attachments

• 101-0119_IMG.jpg
    101-0119_IMG.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 101-0124_IMG.jpg
    101-0124_IMG.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 43
P

PancakePete

Still have to do the front foothold, finish a little bit of turf and some more vinyl, but here it is so far, forgot to mention that I used some reflective vinyl, that's why it looks funny in the one pic.

I cant wait to see it.. See you on friday or sat.
Got a clinic, and a busy weekend, But I will sure check that hottie you got out !:friday:

Pete, I'm still working on the font, Scorn If you want, I'll do a spohrer compressor logo also. Just let me know what font, or I'll pick my own. 48 hours and counting

P

PancakePete

Pete, I'm still working on the font, Scorn If you want, I'll do a spohrer compressor logo also. Just let me know what font, or I'll pick my own. 48 hours and counting

Thank you Chris. Dont sweat it though, no biggie !:fing02:

Pete, Don't worry. I've already picked something out, just figuring out the proper placement. RIS, thank you. Yes, I cut vinyl and it sucks. I'm my own worst critic. That's why I don't push it. But If you need any decals, shoot me a pm.

1 more pic, with the Versi-plug max installed. this plug works great, no leaks at all.

Attachments

• versi plug max.jpg
    versi plug max.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 86
P

PancakePete

wheres the helmet cam footage ? LOL:censored::dead1:

Top Bottom