My $20 paint job

Cost me $23 and some change, it's gonna be all black pretty soon here and im cutting a full wrap on the vinyl machine

DSC03803.jpg

DSC03808.jpg

DSC03811.jpg

Light sand with 600grit, nice thick layers with recoats within a half hour or you cant lay more down for a week or you'll get fisheyes and bubbling.
Appliance epoxy in rattlecans, its durable as hell, theres quite a few people who have done it on this forum, ive been using it for a long time on my stuntbikes.
Comes out like you layed clear down and theres no need for clear unless you want super gloss, in which case get an epoxy clear, its the only ones that will work well. Wet sand after 24 hours (after it cures) and reapply as needed.

If done right you can hit it with a hammer and it wont chip or crack.

I'll be doing the rest of the boat this week and finish up the design for the vinyl machine. After vinyl is applied ill be laying epoxy clear over it and it should last me longer than I'll have the hull.

Light sand with 600grit, nice thick layers with recoats within a half hour or you cant lay more down for a week or you'll get fisheyes and bubbling.

"O this what you do" so you will not get cat eyes/ chemical reaction i wait to long between coats. my rattle can jobes come out great too but i am always fighting that. cat eye or chemical reaction thing when multi-coating..
I'll try to post some pictures of my satin black blaster with the shine!!:bigok:

Top Bottom