My 5mil stroker freestyle build

Well thanks to Team Bill ( Goose, f00t , and myself ) my ski is coming along pretty well.

We started tearing apart my 04 superjet down to nothing. then the b**ch work started. my ski weighed 130 lbs when we had it stripped down.. so we cut out the foot holds and a square on each side to ease defoaming . holy hell you should of seen how waterlogged this foam was!! i guess thats what happens when the holes they filled with foam from the factory were not sealed :banghead: so after we got the foam out... it weighed 85 lbs holy!!!!:AR15firing::AR15firing: i cant believe how much weight was in that foam!! so anyhow here is a list of the setup i will be using

Able built 828cc 5 mil stroker motor
Werx Dry Pipe
MSD total loss Ignition
Full carbon reinforcement ( Team Bill )
Shortend the hull 2 1/2 inches
Team Bill side exit exhaust
Team Bill custom pole http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/46552
Team Bill turn plate and bars. ( total of -9 )
Team Bill Footholds
Team Bill carbon hood
Team Bill footholds
Team Bill D cut ride plate
Highroller Customs Trim Setup
stock pump with solas hooker prop

thats all i can think of for now. I will post more pictures as the ski comes closer to finnish. We are preping the ski now for paint.

here are some pics of the motor for now

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
thanks for the replies guys. the hull is completely reinforced now , we have the hull prepped for paint this weekend. I will post pictures when we are done painting .

thinmint ive only been riding one year. my previous setup was a stock 2004 RN :D yeah i know its a big step but i say go big or go home

well here is an update on the ski.

got hull complete ... primered.. sanded ready for paint. here are some pictures from the paint booth. thanks bill!

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0126.jpg
    IMG_0126.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 87
forgot to show a picture of the team bill lightweight pole setup.

the pole will be getting painted the same color as the ski.. will post pictures tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 126
IMPRESSIVEEE!!!!!!!!
ADD SOME BLACK AND SILVER TO IT AND IT WILL BE KILLER
THAT HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIKKKK!!! cant wait till he finishes mine but yea man thats niceee

thanks for the replies guys.. took the tape off today... turned out good! cant wait to wetsand and buff it! here is a better picture of the reinforcement goose did.. and also a picture with all the tape removed .... and then a before picture when i bought the ski... more pics to come with the hood , and pole attached..

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 90
  • e29b_1.JPG
    e29b_1.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 80
well a little update. ski has footholds in. getting foamed tonight i believe.. .. I called fast carbs today and ordered a complete carb kit from him... that set me back a good bit but im pretty excited to get them! more pics to come soon

Top Bottom