SX/SXi/SXi Pro My 750 sx

Furthest to the back. I put mine on either side of the driveshaft. Make sure you mount the pisser above the water line and clear of future mods. I put mine in a horrible spot the first time and had to get creative to deal with it.

Good luck with that, I was thinking about doing that but was concerned about fitment issues. You should be fine since your not doing holds though. The turf will stretch A LOT with heat if needed. On your rails, PREP,PREP,PREP. Its very important to get a good clean ruff surface and use at least two coats of cement on both surfaces before sticking on the turf. They are a pain to keep stuck down. (Its worth it to me, I love my turfed rails)

That video looks like it gives some good tips. I used 8mm padding under the tray and 5mm on the sides and dash. I highly suggest you buy some padding for the sides if you dont have any. Falling on them hurts and slamming your shins into them isnt much fun either.

I will use 25 mm for the tray and use the old pad in the original pad rails for the side I think . do you think its possible to put 25mm everywhere ?

25mm will prob be too thick for the sides, It would cause a huge lip on the outside edge. Also 25mm on the tray will need a extended "long john silver" eyelet for the rear.

Did you just buy it and have to register it or? There is another spot for the serial number it is under the battery tray..if its not there you might have to call your local dmv on it to see what they can dig up..

Thanks, I bought this skis at my cousin and now I want register him . I have hear than the 2 last number said the year of the skis is true ?

Top Bottom