my 750 sxi

Cowboy

got my big ass garage:D
over the winter months baught another kawi striped er and began to rebuild her. i didnt get anypics of the ski b4 but i got some pics as we were paint the ski and getting more pics as i put the engine in along with the turf and other goodies

Attachments

• 100_1799.jpg
    100_1799.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_1802.jpg
    100_1802.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_1803.jpg
    100_1803.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Feb02_0005.jpg
    Feb02_0005.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Feb02_0007.jpg
    Feb02_0007.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 68
Thats a interesting paint idea, I like it alot. I do air brushing and that could be a great background for a ski, just one solid color tho. looks good!!! Different I like it!!

Cowboy

thnx for the complements guys
so i got the ski all together decide to take her to the water and ride around for a bit work some more lil bugs out get to a buddies house go to fire it up got no spark looked around for a bit at his place for the problem. so back to teh garage it goes start goin thur the advent ign setup makin sure all the wires are conected right still no spark so i try to other spare cdi no spark checkin all the wires make my way down to the fly wheel and theres a bit of rust on the pickup, spark problem fixed. started it up fired up awsome went to hit the kill switch nothin happend ended up ripin a sparkplug boot off better then letting the motor wind out so thats my goals for the day

D-Roc

I forgot!
Conrad, did you get the ski to run on the advent or the stock cdi,? I know we are from Dunnville and all but its is almost impossible to figure out that babble. the ground must go on first and removed last with the advent. what rust was on the pickup? just a little service rust? i guess check your grounds and your kill switch.

Cowboy

yea i got the advent working fine just gota figure out the kill switch problem ran outta time b4 havin to go to work im gonna take apart the button see iff theres any problems in there and then if that doesn work trace the wires back.

no i used a product from canadian tire from teh hardware section some debbie travis stuff that makes teh top coat shrink thought id give it a try on the ski.

D-Roc

I forgot!
turf it, turf it, turf it. Me and Steve are riding this weekend. where's alex? did he get anything done this weekend? i need that cylinder back so i can finish his motor. 18-20 on thursday woohoo. can't wait to get out and ride with you guys.

Cowboy

im hopin so gonna try n fix the stop problem and turf it start thursday nite hopefully its just the switch and i dunnno where alex is rite now im out in cornwall headin home in the morning. what glue did you use for teh turf ?

D-Roc

I forgot!
yep steve needs to do his too. i hope he got his turf today. he also needs to hook up his front exhaust, put on his ride plate and scoop grate. he checked for spark last night and all is good there. maybe i should go over there and make sure he is wrenchin.

Cowboy

yea hopefully he gets it done by the weekend cause i only got 2 things to finish up and it'll be done by the weekend

Cowboy

whens steve turfin ? startin on mine in a few hrs over at alex gramps and hopefully shes good to go in the morning. i got my kill switch fix it was a bad ground in the e-box so she stops when i hit the switch now :D lol got my billage pump in. and any tips b4 i start to do turfin ? ive read a few post on the x bout turfin so i hope i can get er done

Top Bottom