My B1 1200 build

And last but not least some pictures of it completed and at Daytona...

index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

I like it a lot, it suits my style of riding perfectly. I am just a rec rider, pro by no means, but I like jumping waves and this is the ski to do it with. It has awesome power down low and amazing pull up top, all from a stock motor. A little more weight towards the front is not much of an issue for me, I just stand a little further back if I need to. The motor and pump combination in this ski is great.

I was riding next to my buddy on his SJ and let it loose, I swear that SJ had reverse as fast as he went backwards!

Nice build. Have you been able to do a side by side with any other blasters? Curious how the 1200 compares with the Kawi 1100's....or if it just destroys them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice build. Have you been able to do a side by side with any other blasters? Curious how the 1200 compares with the Kawi 1100's....or if it just destroys them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I have not been able to ride with any other converted B1s yet, hoping to get with Dave at Extreme and his 1100 Kawi conversion and ride sometime soon. There are a couple of other 1200 B1s around the area here, but one is not done yet and the other guy I don't see much.

Top Bottom