Freestyle My custom BOB. Hauler

Looks good... But it seems like the way you have that strap, its actually pushing the ski away from the stop on the front of the ski....?

hey mike nice bob watch him in person here in the shop, I do not think it is strong this rack, I would put there and not the way that the strap.

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
great work ,even incorporated a light in the back of the receiver .this would solve my issue of if theres nobody at the spot im riding at to help me unload, i cant unload it myself .but where i live i would be too paranoid someone would run into me .but really i guess it doesn't matter because if anyone did run into me i would be screwed either way ,because the way i load mine in the truck with the tailgate down , that would be ugly to . i would rock this !

There is a strap around the back pushing it into the stop that I tighten first then the strap on the front to hold it down. Drove 400km down some bump highway; didn't move and inch.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
We use 1.5 inch round tube for the bunks, turf them also so nothing wants to slide, nice.

Top Bottom