My Daytona Gallery has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! thanks a lot everyone!!
Pics are nothing without you guys going off the way you do. I have the easy part. The real talent is the person IN the image, not the image.
No digital enhancement at all on LP's fun guns, not even a fisheye. Thats Ally giving righty a squeeze. :biggrin:

Moondance

Just plain me....
holy mary mother of god..........Ronny, I cannot believe how awesome those pictures are. You keep raising the bar for yourself & you deliver every time. You gotta a helluva lot of talent packed into that little body of yours:arms: You are my hero :hail:

Ally

Official Beach Bitch
i can claim the one girl butt pic :biggrin: and a few more that aren't up yet! i like sneakin' the chicky pix :wink:

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
I have to share this one picture of myself.......all weekend I kept telling myself to try a no handed roll. I finally worked on them on Sunday, and Ronny got a killer shot of one of them. For me, this picture makes my weekend worth it.

nh-roll-extend.jpg

madoyster

01/10/08
Very nice Ronny, if it wasn't for you and guy's like you (Alley, Nascency's photographer, Rhonda Burgess and let's not forget Chris behind the lens of his movie camera) the sport would not get the exposure that it does. I'm sure there are peeps that have even got sponsorship because of your pics.

Last edited:
Thats my theory Oyster! :biggrin: I like to get as many pix out there as possible. I encourage right clicking, sending to friends, my space, any way to let the rest of the world see how awesome riding skis is. Sure, I lose lots of sales for prints by uploading large photos and making them available for download, but I believe what comes around goes around. I still lose money going to events. Ally and I still live paycheck to paycheck, my credit is laughable, had to sell my dirtbike, and we get an occasional utility cutoff. :banghead:
Thats not what its about for me. I love it! I get stoked when I get a good shot of a rider, spectator, ect. I think , man he/she's gonna love this shot. I get stoked seeing my photos used for promotion, seeing shirt designs, or flyers. Its all for the sport, and all my fellows riding peeps. What good are photos doing on my pc anyway. Get them out there, expose the sport!!
I wouldn't, or plan to change a thing. :biggrin:

Jetaddict

9 years to retirement...
I have to share this one picture of myself.......all weekend I kept telling myself to try a no handed roll. I finally worked on them on Sunday, and Ronny got a killer shot of one of them. For me, this picture makes my weekend worth it.

nh-roll-extend.jpg

You are a GOD on the Blaster. I was there on Saturday- unfortunately I didn't get to see you ride; I would have really enjoyed that. Incredible. :biggthumpup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom