650/X-2 my first 650sx minor transformation and superjet makeover

Finally found a ski i liked and could afford so ended up buying it and i have to say im addicted to it now! it has minor mods dont to it carb, intake, set up for premix, turnplate with bar conversion and finger throttle, footholds and more to come! i have plenty of pics im going to start posting of the build up! the pics should start from when i got it.
.1.jpg
f.jpgher.jpggew.jpgcswe.jpgfw.jpg

yes im going to do a trim system in the near future and seeing how i already had the rear of the tray exposed i went ahead and cut it so i didnt have to rip up the turf and redo it. Plus i didnt like how the lip covered the top of the nozzle. Method of the footholds???? we glassed them in let that set and took the enclosement pieces and riveted them in for placement and finally glassed them over.

Yes that is a 91 Izuzu Trooper with a solid axle swap on 37's we took it down to port a and corpus last spring break thats where we were headed in that picture..

Nice. Not your typical wheeler. Ive got a few built toyotas myself. Wanted to do an Amigo next, just to do something different. Howd it do once it was done? Looks a lil tall. Sorry for the hijack.

Nice. Not your typical wheeler. Ive got a few built toyotas myself. Wanted to do an Amigo next, just to do something different. Howd it do once it was done? Looks a lil tall. Sorry for the hijack.

it is tall I stand 5'11 and i come up to the windows I have to get on the tips of my toes to look it. ROAD WALKKKKSSSS THO!!!

it does pretty good down the road but, without sway bars it definitely likes to road walk but thats to be expected with something as tall as it is ...fun project tho i have seen a few amigos with SAS, and short wheel base fun stuff

Top Bottom