My first ebay negative :(

Well after being a memeber on ebay and selling for near two years I recieved an expected negative today . :(
BUt it is from a seller they did NOT send me the item and we realy need more ebayers sending negatives .. I could have kept my 100% postive and let this one go .. as many ebayers would do .. but this guy needs negatives he is a BAD ebayer a scammer .. he sent me two different tracking #s both show nothing .. I put in a paypal dispute but IUbet he closes his acct b4 I win the dispute ,, just remembr when you see a memeber with 10 negatiives he probably deserves 2 or 3 times that amount but people fear the retalitory neg they will get in return and thus let the bad ebayers keep stealing other peoples money .. please leave a neg when it is deserved ! my ebay username is "barefootang" ( I barefoot waterski not walk in the sand barefoot LOL ) ok I used to barefoot waterski LOL

Last edited:
Well after being a memeber on ebay and selling for near two years I recieved an expected negative today . :(
BUt it is from a seller they did NOT send me the item and we realy need more ebayers sending negatives .. I could have kept my 100% postive and let this one go .. as many ebayers would do .. but this guy needs negatives he is a BAD ebayer a scammer .. he sent me two different tracking #s both show nothing .. I put in a paypal dispute but IUbet he closes his acct b4 I win the dispute ,, just remembr when you see a memeber with 10 negatiives he probably deserves 2 or 3 times that amount but people fear the retalitory neg they will get in return and thus let the bad ebayers keep stealing other peoples money .. please leave a neg when it is deserved ! my ebay username is "barefootang" ( I barefoot waterski not walk in the sand barefoot LOL ) ok I used to barefoot waterski LOL

I agree. I'll take a hit if I must. You can respond to it so at least people can see why you left them neutral or negative.

I have had to leave negative feedback quite a few times but never had negative returned on me... (YET) I know it will happen. But when someone screws up or does it blatantly they need to be exposed.

Ericfox

Do it twice?That's DooDoo
had something similar happen to me.... sold an old gold necklace I had from back in highschool to some guy... he won the auction but never paid... I waited a month for him to respond after leaving him 1-2 emails each week and always being very polite. After the month was up I left him negative feedback... I didnt even know that HE would be able to leave me negative as well... I called ebay and they said they would not do anything about it.... personally I think it's BS, but I got over it... I would prob. do the same thing again...

amemoryoncelost

X2/SNsj
they're changing a ton of the feedback rules towards the end of feb. as well as increasing final value fees, getting so sick of ebay. We'll lower initial price fee, but increase the final value, making it even more of a loss.

Feedback Changes
The eBay Feedback system was designed to provide a simple, honest, accurate record of member experiences. Focusing on customer service includes doing everything we can to grow customer confidence in our sellers.
Buyers will only be able to receive positive Feedback.
Positive repeat customer Feedback will count (up to 1 Feedback from the same buyer per week.)
Feedback more than 12-months old won't count towards your Feedback percentage.
When a buyer doesn't respond to the Unpaid Item (UPI) process the negative or neutral Feedback they have left for that transaction will be removed.
When a member is suspended, all their negative and neutral Feedback will be removed.
Buyers must wait 3 days before leaving negative or neutral Feedback for sellers with an established track record, to encourage communication.
All Feedback must be left within 60 days (compared to 90 days today) of listing end to encourage timely Feedback and discourage abuse.
Buyers will be held more accountable when sellers report an unpaid item or commit other policy violations.

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
they're changing a ton of the feedback rules towards the end of feb. as well as increasing final value fees, getting so sick of ebay. We'll lower initial price fee, but increase the final value, making it even more of a loss.
ebay sucks better to get things from this site and others, lots of people on ebay now are real jerks, to orginial thread it happened to me bought seat covers it did not fit jeep, left negative feedback and then they left one on me, the seat covers were crap and did not fit my jeep

It has happened twice to me! Both were from sellers.

The first guy never sent me any information that I needed for warranty purposes on an item. I emailed him 3x and never got a reply, so I left him negative. Then one day I saw a negative on my acct, and I looked and it was that azzhole. It said he replied and I needed to"check my spam folder." I check all my folders, nobody ever sent me shiat. I paid dude promptly for the item, and I got a negative. Fair? Definitely not. He contacted me about 6 months later to get his negative and mine taken off and I told him to compensate me somehow. He said no, I said enjoy your negative that you DESERVE.

2nd dude was another seller that I bought from. I paid him immediately at the end of auction. I didn't get my product, so I emailed him a few times. The first reply told me it had shipped, so I waited another week before I emailed again. His response to me was extremely rude basically saying look dikhed, I shipped it out, you're bothering me, but I will check into it. Ultimately after he was being an azz to me for over a month, it turns out he shipped it to someone else. He did refund my money, and I did leave him a negative. If he would have not been seriously rude to me and put some true effort into finding out why I didn't have my item....I would have not left any feedback. Anyway, the next day I see another negative on my feedback. He left it and said my feedback for him was not right...because they gave me a refund. Anyway, I watched his account (he was a newer seller), and he started getting negatives. He closed his account not long after......

Ebay fees are getting pretty ridiculous, especially when you couple them with paypal fees.

well problem here is the guy sent me tracking # that just shows electronic # subbmitted the they will be dropping off a package to the post office .. its only about $20 bucks and I should win the case through paypal .. BUT with paypal doingthe 30 day waiting game .. they give a seller ALOT of time to collect $ and then just close up shop / there wil probably be no acct to get my $ back from ..
I may be leaving another neg soon .. another bad seller but going to wait till near the end of feb when they "change " the rules about feedback

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Ang, you know I love ya. Just for those who don't know, he is a great seller and always gave me a great deal and was a fast shipper.

I will admit though you were braver than I am. I have let a few things go because I was worried about my 100% feedback. I know there have been times when I never left a feedback because I knew I would get a negative in return.

Ang, you know I love ya. Just for those who don't know, he is a great seller and always gave me a great deal and was a fast shipper.

I will admit though you were braver than I am. I have let a few things go because I was worried about my 100% feedback. I know there have been times when I never left a feedback because I knew I would get a negative in return.

Sissy.

jetskiking

Im done sanding!!!
I do like the fact that they are trying to make it harder for the seller to leave negative feedback. I have had one negative feedback in the five years I have been using ebay and it was from a seller just because I left them negative feedback. I paid for the item immediatly after I bought it so my job was done. He sent me stuff that wasn't what was advertised and sent me the wrong parts like three times.

He even told me that he would leave me whatever feedback I left him but people like that dont scare me. I will tell you that the manufacturer of the product he was selling was very interested that he was selling his product as a (certain brand name kit) when it was actually pieced together from many brands and only contained two pieces from that manufacturer and many more from others.

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
Maybe they could make it like XH2O where it has to be approved by people who have absolutely no knowledge of the situation before it's posted .:loser:
oh ya ,that would be retarded.

They are going to make it so once a buyer pays he can only receive postive feedback so that will be a huge plus in having real nonest seller ratings .

I never hold back .A neg is a neg and as a buyer or seller having 100% positive gains you nothing .You can respond to the neg and let people know you were the buyer and paid immediately so at least they know if they care to look .

the only time a sellers rating matters to me is if they have a long history of negs or a bucnh lately

Last edited:

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
I hate getting bad feedback but i am not prepared to accept things like over charging on shipping
and when i get it the person gets bad feedback straight away unless they sort me out with the money they owe me

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
if you agree to a shipping price before you bid than as long as they only charge the agreed upon fee then it's not overcharging ..

I'm a real prick when it comes to shipping .it takes a good amount of time to ship some ski stuff because it comes in weird shapes and sizes .If you don't want to pay then don't bid .

I have a hood to ship right now and drove to 3 places looking for a box the right size with no luck .UPS store had a box but wanted $25 for 1 box .I had to make a box of my own from other boxes .It took me over an hour to bubble wrap and line the box with styrofaom and tape it all together so the hood arrives in mint condition .Shipping and Handling

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Wax, anytime you need to buy something on eBay and they only ship within the states and they won't ship to you, let me know. I can be the middle man and then ship it to you. I always ship overseas, I don't mind it one bit.

Top Bottom