my first little taste of pain

biscuit

My hound dog is so cute!!
I tagged both my thighs earlier this year. I felt like such and arse. I was doing a fountain for my nephew and accidently pegged the gas, ski shot down under water clipping both my thighs with the bars............sadly I was walking funny for like 3 day. Hurt like a biotch! :woot: :cheer:

You all are me not want to try anymore!!! My bruise is nothing compaired to what some of you have done!!! I'm a big baby when it comes to pain though.

Oh well, I have to show Jonathan hwo things are done. And, unfortunatly, I have come to agree that I need a superjet. I didn't want to give Jonathan's back to him after trying last weekend.

Great, now he just told me he wants me to try to stab my 550. Don't think so...I would like my sinus's to keep functioning (since I have to hold my nose and all).

Thanks guys for all the support.

biscuit

My hound dog is so cute!!
Look at my avatar....bacially leaning over the front part of the ski while still giving it gas then turn the bars quickly in one direction causing the ski to whip around you, you should be riding it backwards on the hood. Then I usually go into a fountain. I am sure someone here may be able to describe it better.

Jessie keep trying!! I can't even begin to describe my injuries from trying stuff. I finally have the bulldog down even from starting from on the hood. You definately need to come up and ride with us before the seasons over....

Katie

You'll have to teach me some tricks when we get to ride together again. Maybe you'll tell me when not to gun it (Jonathan didn't tell me that until AFTER I hurt myself).

Top Bottom