My first ski 97 SJ!

So i got my first real experience With the whole free ride thing last year at Daytona. I have to say i was hooked after that. So at the end of july i found this ski on Craigs list at first the guy was asking like $3000. So i waited he came down to 1800. The paints in horrible condition, Turf sucks. The old school footholds needed to be replaiced. But the engine was strong. and rode great! Anyways i rode it for about 3 weekes before the start stop switch went out on. it. Now its down at Water Craft Factory getting some love From Steve! New turf and footholds, Carbs re built, pretty much just a nice over haul.

It has/ will have next week.
Riva head
Riva red pipe
Riva power filters
Riva purple ride plate
Umi Stearing
Auliminum Hand pole
New turf/ WCF footholds
some sort of prop( guy never told me the brand)
msd Enhancer
Bored out nozzle
Home made quick steer:arms:

And later on i will get it painted. not to worried about it right now. just wanted to be able to ride.:bananalama:
P7200014.jpg

P7200015.jpg

Mine is the white ski! Try not to fall out of your chair laughing. or we might have to :starwars:

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Nothing wrong with that turf, in fact I quite like that scheme, maybe a few too many decals but still a great looking ski. I've got a black chinpad cover that would help get rid of some more purple if you like. $10 shipped or $5 delivered to Daytona.

Very good deal!! Just curious why you did not go with a b pipe though?

edit: nevermind..sounds like it came w riva kit.

Top Bottom