Super Jet My first stand up

I just bought these this week! This is my first stand up.1990 650 square nose sj. I paid 950 for the sj and double trailer. I'm new to the forum. What do you guys think? Good deal?
uru9yvyr.jpg
apy2u5ad.jpg
u2y2e7at.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

AZRIDER

stupid desert
That price is spot on
WHEN u decide to upgrade you can part it out for more than that or sell it to another enthusiast
I paid 900 w/ trailer for my 90 square way back when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZRIDER

stupid desert
the square and round noses have identical bottom hulls; i think the squares look better... but they are structurally inferior in the deck/ sidewalls/ and hood to a RN (slightly), and they have worse water intrusion through hood (all fixable)
they also have a slightly smaller exhaust oh and the poles arent as nice as the RN (you can generally get Rn poles for 150-200$$) , but if you plan on serious mods they become exactly the same once heavily moded; i actually miss my old square...
rn hulls are more than what you payed for your complete ski so.....

but if you plan on spending some serious dough keep the square and buy an aftermarket hull, having the square for all the knick knacks will be a huge money saver.
Would it be more worth it for me to save for a better ski or should I mod this one out?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

the square and round noses have identical bottom hulls; i think the squares look better... but they are structurally inferior in the deck/ sidewalls/ and hood to a RN (slightly), and they have worse water intrusion through hood (all fixable)
they also have a slightly smaller exhaust oh and the poles arent as nice as the RN (you can generally get Rn poles for 150-200$$) , but if you plan on serious mods they become exactly the same once heavily moded; i actually miss my old square...
rn hulls are more than what you payed for your complete ski so.....

but if you plan on spending some serious dough keep the square and buy an aftermarket hull, having the square for all the knick knacks will be a huge money saver.
Yeah i plan on droppin some money into this thing. Ive had an interest in these things since i was younger (im 21 now) but i never had the money. But now i got a good job so thats no longer an issue to an extent lol :p So are you saying after i have my sj completely modded out the way i want then get the after market hull?

Top Bottom