my fx1 build

alright so its been about a month since i picked up my fx1. it was 100% stock when i got it and really clean. heres the pictures from rite when i got it.DSC00384.jpgDSC00386.jpgDSC00385.jpgDSC00383.jpgDSC00381.jpgfx1 before.jpg

i can never leave anything stock and i wasnt really into the purple so first thing i did was have my buddy wrap it, i also painted the purple plastic black, turfed the side rails and ordered a bunch of stuff from blowsion.

DSC00393.jpgwrap1.jpgski in water 1.jpg

i got all my parts from blowsion and i also picked up a few other things. the full "mod list" so far is

bilge
bilge bracket
black bilge fitting
white chinpad cover
blowsion gas cap
blowsion 0 degree bars
odi lock on grips
billet throttle
diamond turf
dakine footstraps
handle pole limiting rope
hood straps
blowsion pole spring

im pretty sure theres some more stuff but i cant think of it rite now. heres how the ski sits now
DSC00395.jpgDSC00394.jpgDSC00397.jpgDSC00396.jpgDSC00398.jpg

the side rail turf peeled off in the front and the painted plastic started to chip so everywhere thats white is going to get turfed, also soon to come hopefully are foot hold and a pole chop

Last edited:
Super old thread but... I went and got the ski out of storage from over winter and I painted the handle pole mount today looks 100 times better now I just need to order some turf and do the side rails, around the handle pole mount and a few other spots. Can't wait to ride!
a6cd89b0-bd2b-1545.jpg

Yea I got it done rite when I got it cuz I wasn't into all the purple haha, now I just gotta get the rest of the turf done so it doesn't look so crappy. Where in the bay are you, I havnt seen any other fx1's yet.

chadetroit

Get Wet
This is my second year of getting back to riding. Last year it was mainly Anderson Res, and Don Pedro. I know a group of good freestyle guys ride at Anderson but have yet to hook up with them. Might be up for a little surf exposure this year too. What about you?

I moved out here from Oakley so I used to go out to oarwood all the time my family has a houseboat on McClure rite next to don Pedro so I ride there alot too. I've been dyin to go to pismo with the ski so I'm gonna try to go for sure this summer.

chadetroit

Get Wet
Neve checked out McClure will have to look it up. Wish there was something closer, never cared much for the delta but haven't really given it much of a chance just seems narrow. I bought my hull in pismo last year those guys can ride!

Yea my closest launch ramp used to be like 5 min away it sucks now. The delta is dirty and really shallow the lakes are way better but it was close. McClure is like 10 min from don Pedro, it's alot smaller though.

I don't know haha I just threw those on till I got foot holds I should have holds by Friday so the straps are comin off but they worked great I thought, there the adjustable ones.

Got my foot holds so I pulled all the turf off cut out the spots for my holds and started to defoam, my foam was damp so I was kinda bummed about that but oh well I'll just refoam completely I guess. I still need to clean up the foot tray but need to pick up some acetone. I also got a pancake Pete front hold I'm gonna throw on too. Hoping to be mostly done with the acception of turf Monday.
a6cd88f6-3662-8c2a.jpg
a6cd88f6-3677-8383.jpg
a6cd88f6-36a4-0b83.jpg

Oh yea I found out i hate fiberglass work haha

Top Bottom