my little pathetic jet ski *vid*

hey guys, im still a complete noob when it comes to riding...but this past weekend i finally got some footage out on the lake.

really nothing crazy. some of you guys might fall asleep during LoL

this was my ski that i got from nofkir (btw-shes still running great man)

anyway here it is:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
hey man start trying this trick out ... Go maby half to 3/4 speed, then let go of the gas turn the bars all the way the brap it real fast and you wil get thrown into a side slide you can brap it one more time to start geting almost slideing backwards. Once you get good at it you can time it just right after the 2 braps to do a big throw and try to get the ski to do a backflip.

Ive wasted countless hours just throwing my ski into side slides ... dont know if SXR will slide like a superjet with tubbys but its worth a try.

hey man start trying this trick out ... Go maby half to 3/4 speed, then let go of the gas turn the bars all the way the brap it real fast and you wil get thrown into a side slide you can brap it one more time to start geting almost slideing backwards. Once you get good at it you can time it just right after the 2 braps to do a big throw and try to get the ski to do a backflip.

Ive wasted countless hours just throwing my ski into side slides ... dont know if SXR will slide like a superjet with tubbys but its worth a try.

ill definitely give it a shot this weekend

nokfir

good stuff man....good too see that thing still ripping. started watching the vid without reading then was like huh? thats my old ski!

Top Bottom