Blaster My new 93 is overheating

i just picked up a 93 B1 and it seems to be overheating. the water here is 80-90 F. when i run it for a while, it won't restart for 20-30 minutes after i shut it off. the head feels like it 160 or so is there any mods i can do? i plan on pulling of the temp sensor and testing that but should i intall a pisser or anything?

thats helpful, is it totally stock? i don't thing a pisser's gonna stop an overheating issue. pull the pump and check the cooling line its probably clogged. dual cooling is easy to do but pointless on a stock blaster

Why is it pointless on a stock blaster?
thats helpful, is it totally stock? i don't thing a pisser's gonna stop an overheating issue. pull the pump and check the cooling line its probably clogged. dual cooling is easy to do but pointless on a stock blaster

do what ajmps1 said. is there a normal amount of water coming out of the pisser when your riding??

After tearing apart the ebox several times and switching components out to no avail I double checked the fuse again after the problem worsened. The element was in tact but then I noticed there was a tiny bit of corrosion in one end. I switched it with a new one and the problem was no more. I was glad I found it but pissed it took me so long figure it out. I guess that little bit of corrosion was getting enough resistance when it got hot to not let it restart.

Top Bottom