Octane My new engine build

IMG_5861.jpg
My 93mm bore cylinder just came! They're sitting on Polaris cases with a brand new stock Octane crankshaft (70mm stroke) that'll make me a 950cc Polaris engine for my Octane! Bringing them to Richmond today for the porting and assembly!
IMG_5865.jpg
IMG_5866.jpg
IMG_5867.jpg

More pictures. Crank Shop valves had to be cut down to fit the Dasa assembly. Cases are bored and ported. Head will come from Power Factor after the crank and pistons are set in for measurements...

IMG_0037.jpgIMG_0038.jpgIMG_0039.jpg

That thing looks good Alex, cant wait to see it in the hull running! Looks like it wont be much longer before its ready to roll!

StandupWI

Sinking with the bilge on
I think this build is awesome, and its sweet to see people trying different things. Do you know what the cylinders are from? I know they are big bore cylinders for a sled, but what sled? I assume the sleeves are custom made for ski porting too? I think this thing is going to rip!

Alex, we are very close. Here are some pics of the Low Profile P/V's I made today bolted in. Just waiting for a seal and C-clip and I can put all together. IMG_1587.jpgIMG_1588.jpgIMG_1589.jpg

That looks great Alex! I like the low profile power valves. I thought Malone cylinders weren't set up for low profile valves, what's the deal?

Top Bottom