My new site!!

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Madmat has it going on. He just got all the viruses out of my wife's computer and made a 'polaroid' of it so if she gets anymore viruses, they can be gutted out quickly and it can return back to it's normal state! It runs faster now than it ever did.

Matt also built my custom Movie Making computer. It is one sick machine and completely custom for my needs!!!

Matt takes alot of extra steps. He also installs anti-virus software, vacuums out all the dust from your case and takes the time to educate his customers so they have less issues in the future. He truly wants everyones computer to rip.

All I ever needed to do was resize pics for stuff I was selling here or there. And my wife always sets the cam settings back to high....errhhh.. and I can't figure that stinking Sony crap out.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
ITunes still sucks! Thanks for the help, Nurse. I was up until 3 in the morning getting those ipods loaded right. Should be easy now as long as my computer never crashes...

ski4

gonzo
all good man , any time
thank you for the flying dogs. dont forget friday if you got nothing going ( 5 bux for a good show)
actually grab mr matt on the way if you come
he will dig im sure too!
hear that vogie? come to the beachland good band

you will learn the ease of apple products one day
lol

Last edited:
LOL. I will still repair Apples but I do despise them. I can still put a new CRT in a Imac in less that 30 minutes though!! Or a new LCD in a brand new Imac in 40 minutes!

I even had to change the stinking Terminator 3 looking arm that holds up the screen on a Imac......that sucked!!!

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Can you repair motherboards? I have an NC6000 laptop that has that dreaded cracked solder joint issue where it won't boot up unless you press down on certain areas of the base (And, NO, I don't mean press on certain areas like the start button:biggrin:)

ski4

gonzo
LOL. I will still repair Apples but I do despise them. I can still put a new CRT in a Imac in less that 30 minutes though!! Or a new LCD in a brand new Imac in 40 minutes!

I even had to change the stinking Terminator 3 looking arm that holds up the screen on a Imac......that sucked!!!

they are a bear to work on ( sort of) but they are at least tidy and neat and well engineered , and don't often need much help

i just replaced my first ipod mobo and lcd that was fun

ger87410

How did I get here?

I've been blessed in that I've never had to work on a mac. Mac being a linux OS, the software would be no problem.

I do some work on my relative's PCs. I don't do laptops anymore. Removing 80+ screws to replace 1 component is just too much a PITA. I musta fixed more then a dozen laptops by now. Mostly screen problems.

If anyone brings a laptop for me to repair, I'm pointing them to your site Matt.:biggthumpup:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Matt just rebuilt my computer and it is CRAZY fast. I fried the whole computer and he also recovered all of my crappola.

Dude, this thing rips. I just encoded a video that would have taken hours in 5 minutes. Thanks again bro.

Give em the details on this ripper, Vogi.

I have to figure out this out of state stuff. I am a member of onforce.com and they are a group of oncall techs nationwide.....I could use them to run my service calls...but I really like doing everything myself which would leave mail in warranty only. Which would not be bad as long as my customers kept my original shipping box.

nice site man I like the loaner idea while you're fixing their computer, especially if they have to send it to you.

onforce has went down the crapper lately. Are you on there as a service pro?
If you do that though and sell them in metro detroit, route them to me, i've gotten nothing on there since i started lol. Mainly cause I refuse to do stuff for pennies on the dollar. On second thought you'll prob. want to route them to someone who will do it for nothing, more money for you.

nice site man I like the loaner idea while you're fixing their computer, especially if they have to send it to you.

onforce has went down the crapper lately. Are you on there as a service pro?
If you do that though and sell them in metro detroit, route them to me, i've gotten nothing on there since i started lol. Mainly cause I refuse to do stuff for pennies on the dollar. On second thought you'll prob. want to route them to someone who will do it for nothing, more money for you.

LOL. No if I use onforce I will pay well. I don't do a lot for them at all anymore either.

For SEO reasons, you should redirect edgewaterpc.com to www.edgewaterpc.com (or vice versa). It is a small measure, but it will help maximize the efficiency of your website.

Create a file in the root directory (usually public_html) and name it ".htaccess".

Chances are, you already have one there.

Put this in the file:

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^edgewaterpc\.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.edgewaterpc.com/$1 [R=301,L]

Last edited:
Top Bottom