Super Jet My new superjet!

Just sold my bone stock 03 superjet and picked up my New superjet this morning only rode it for about 10 minutes but I like the feel of it... from what I know just has stock 701 with b pipe msd enhancer Ada girdled head rrp pole adjustable foot holds bob lowered pole bracket and frogskins hood breathers and a few other parts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 225
Engine bay pics dude. You're teasing us with the outside

Sent from GS3 Synergy

Haha yea sorry guys here they are and i ended up paying 5k for it I didn't want to go over 4500 but it has pretty much everything you can do to a superjet while still keeping it somewhat stock/reliable so I'm happy and it'll be eventually a doner ski for a start for a A/M hull probably next year

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 153
dude nice score! im in Modesto, just rode the delta(ski beach) 2 weeks back and blew my motor :( but after my new 781 we should tear up the delta together man. one sexy looking beast ya got there

yea I'm down man just let me know I usually just go to lake hogan because its only 5 min from my house but every now and then Ill go chase some yachts at windmill cove or miller park I usually have 5 or 6 friends with superjets that I ride with almost every week/weekend

im not huge fan of woodward but will ride it. I ride all the others though, modesto, Turlock, don pedro, Tulloch, stan river, and the delta out of Discovery Bay and anywhere else semi close riders are

Top Bottom