Other my new sxr

tomski

X
Destroyers are the easiest and quickest to install. Personal choice on the best brand to buy though.

Don 79 TA

Still Fat....
i'll give you feedback from what we experience with her SXR, and keep in mind we ride in FLAT water, i mean smooth glass flat

her ski tidders (chimes) alot at medium speeds and above, to the point it almost throws you off the ski
to make up for it, we have the 3DR hood and JK ripper ride plate. makes the ski more enjoyable to ride that way now

i will say though, once in some rough/choppy stuff.... WOW they come to life big time

so i say if you are in flat conditions like we are, really think about it

i will say even with my weight riding with the short ride plate is not a problem on the SXR and makes it VERY playful

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
You do not want more flotation in the front of an SXR...... Unless you are going to try and pretend it's a Superjet.
Seriousley though Mario a SXR is made for one thing and they do it very well.
Cut through the chop!
If you try tubbies on it you are fooling yourself.
Tanner rides a Superjet for what they were made to do and granted it has mod's including Tubby Destroyers. He killed them in Motosurf at Surf Slam on his SXR

Last edited:

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
the ski i am getting has a rand d rideplate so the tbm is a lot better than the r and plate thanks for feedback guys at daytona i aslo going to try a d cut

Top Bottom